3 Steps To Get Your JR EAST PASS
Before leaving for Japan, purchase an Exchange Order (e-ticket) at Travel Japan Website.
After you arrive in Japan, take your Exchange Order (e-ticket) to an exchange location. Your passport is required. You will receive your JR EAST PASS after confirmation of eligibility.
Select any five days within 14 days of issuance, including that day, when you want to use the JR EAST PASS. You do not have to designate your five days of use when purchasing.
- Show your JR EAST PASS voucher at the WAmazing counter located in Narita Airport Terminal 1 or Terminal 2, and you can get a free pair of special Shinkansen design chopsticks.
- Exchange : Until 31st of March 2019 ( Only available for JR EAST PASS voucher issued after 1st of Feb 2019 )
- Limited to 1,000 pairs of chopsticks on a first come first served basis.
- The JR EAST PASS is available exclusively for visitors from abroad who enter Japan under the entry status of " Temporary Visitor ".
- The pass user must have a passport issued by a country other than Japan.
- The pass user must have a " Temporary Visitor " stamp in their passport.