* Seasonal surcharges apply for all other dates.
Combination Tours combine our popular day and overnight tours to create longer packages to meet your Japan sightseeing needs, including airport pick-up/drop-off, accommodations, transportation, and guide service.
This 6-day package takes you sightseeing in Kyoto, Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, and Hakone. Check out the itinerary below for all the details!
12 Jan - 23 Feb 2018: Fri
28 Feb - 16 Mar 2018: Mon, Wed, Fri
08 Oct - 24 Dec 2018: Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri
04 May - 9 Sep 2018: Sun, Tue, Fri,
11 Sep - 4 Oct 2018: Tue, Thu, Fri
|Guide||Guide service included during day tours. Please note that the staff assisting you at the airport and point(s) of transfer and the guides on each included day tour may vary.|
|Baggage||Your baggage will be transported from Tokyo to Kyoto on Day 3. Each person will be allowed one piece of baggage. Additional baggage will require an extra fee of AUD 30 per item. Each person will be allowed one piece of baggage for the shared van from Kyoto to Kansai Airport. Additional baggage will require an extra fee of AUD 15 per item.|
|Minimum participaints||1 person|
After lunch proceed to Todaiji temple (50 min), Nara Park ( 60min) Kasuga Taisha shrine (40min), Nara Nagomikan ( 20min)
Arrive at hotel ( Kyoto)
After lunch visit to Tokaido Hiroshige Museum ( 30 min) - Mt. Fuji 2nd station.
Board Hikari or Kodama bullet train from Mishima station to Tokyo station.
6:30-8:00p.m. After arrive at Tokyo station drive to your hotel.
12:30 p.m. The tour will disband at Nakamise shopping street around noon, leaving you free to explore Tokyo on your own in the afternoon.
Stay at the same hotel as the previous night.
Free at your leisure until departure. (Departure time is announced to your hotel on the day before departure.) (A taxi driver will meet you at your hotel and take you to the airport.) Your Hotel Narita Airport.
1. An English-speaking interpreter guide or English-speaking assistant will accompany each tour from the meeting point until the tour end. Please note that in general the interpreter guide/assistant varies for each individual tour.
2. Customers with late-night arrivals or departures at Kansai International Airport may need to wait at the airport for several hours as the shared taxi service will be unavailable.
3. This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
4. Airport pick-up & drop-off is available at Haneda Airport or Itami Airport. Please indicate your preference at the time of booking.
5. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 20 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
[Luggage Transport Service]
Large baggage such as suit cases will be transported from hotels in Kyoto to hotels in Tokyo by truck on Day 3. (One article of standard size luggage per customer will be transported free of charge. Any additional items will incur a fee of JPY 2,200 per article, which will need to be paid on the day.) Baggage will be delivered to Tokyo on the same day that it is sent, but the delivery time cannot be guaranteed.
[Kyoto & Nara Tour (Day 2)]
1. On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed. On these days, the tour will visit Kitano Tenmangu Shrine. The same is true of the period before and after the public viewing of Kyoto Imperial Palace in spring and autumn, May 14 - 17 due to the Aoi Festival, New Year's holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event.
2. On Jan. 25, Apr. 25, Jul. 25 and Oct. 25, 2015, and on June 25, Sept. 25 and Dec. 25, 2016, Nishi Hongan-ji Temple will be visited instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine.
3. On Tuesdays (or Wednesday if Tuesday is a national holiday) in January, July, August, and December and over the year-end New Year's holidays, Nijo Castle is closed. The tour will visit Ryoan-ji Temple instead.
4. During the Gion Festival (Saki Matsuri) (July 14 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
5. Please note that before entering the Kyoto Imperial Palace you will be required to fill out a form with your personal information such as your full name, sex, age, and nationality. (The form will be provided on the tour day.)
6. At Kasuga Taisha Shrine, the tour will not enter areas requiring admission.
7. Tour may not visit Nara Nagomikan if it is closed or if traffic conditions make the visit difficult.
8. Connection to the Kyoto Night Tour or Kyoto Maiko Dinner is not possible.
9. Groups of 5 or more comprised only of Japanese customers cannot enter the Kyoto Imperial Palace. If your group is applicable, please inform us at the time of booking.
[Tokaido & Mt. Fuji Tour (Day 3)]
1. Mt. Fuji may not be entirely visible even from Mt. Fuji's 2nd station, but the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be issued for this reason. Also, please note that during summer Mt. Fuji is difficult to see from Nihondaira, Shimizu and Yui areas.
2. Depending on road conditions and the operating situation of the Shinkansen, the visit to Nihondaira tea hall or Shizuoka City Tokaido Hiroshige Museum of Art may be omitted from the itinerary. The tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be issued for this reason. Also, delays to the tour end time are expected.
3. When the Minami-Fuji Ever Green Line is closed due to ice, traffic accident or other reason, and the tour cannot reach the 2nd Station of Mt. Fuji, the tour will visit Susono Municipal Mt. Fuji Museum, Mt. Fuji Juku-no Mori (Mt. Fuji Visitor Center Juku Forest Park), or Iwamotoyama Park.
4. The 2nd Station of Mt. Fuji is about 5 to 10 degrees Celsius cooler than Tokyo. Especially on tours from autumn to spring, a coat and other warm clothing is necessary.
5. If Nihondaira ropeway operation is suspended due to inclement weather or maintenance, or depending on arrangements, the ropeway ride may be replaced with one of the following (the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be issued in such cases): Nihondaira Zoo, Seikenji Temple, Sunpujo Park, Shimizu Port Bay Cruise, Miho no Matsubara, Shiraito Falls, Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine, Mishima Taisha Shrine, Numazu Goyotei Memorial Park, etc.
6. On the outbound trip, participants are responsible for boarding the Shinkansen on their own, and a tour guide or assistant will meet them at Shizuoka Station. Also, in some cases a tour guide may not accompany participants on the return Shinkansen.
7. The tour will climb the 100 steps at Kunozan Toshogu Shrine, so please wear shoes which are easy to walk in.
8. Depending on the number of participants, a minibus, mid-sized bus, or compact car may be used.
9. An additional JPY 500 must be paid to the guide on the day of the tour for each 4 to 5 year old child to ride Nihondaira Ropeway.
10. Requests for vegetarian meals or meals without raw fish must be made at least 2 business days before the tour departure date. Requests made any later cannot be accommodated.
* The above offers are subject to availability and confirmation.
* For full terms and conditions, please contact our travel specialists.
* Costing will vary from time to time depending on the exchange rate. The final rate will be confirmed at time of booking confirmation.