* Seasonal surcharges apply for all other dates.
Hiroshima is know as the 1st city in the world to suffer the devastating effects of a nuclear bomb. During the attach, the city suffered heavy damage, but went on to make a remarkable recovery and has become the largest city in the Chugoku and Shikoku regions of Japan. The city's Atomich Bomb Dome is a site that has preserved the appearance of the former Hiroshima Prefectural Industrial Promotion Hall, whose outer walls were burned down due to the blast. This monument is a present-day testament to the fierceness of the blast at the time of detonation. In addition, the Hiroshima Peace memorial Museum communicates the importance of peace to visitors and introduces the state of affairs at the time along with a large number of reference materials.
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included. Day 1-7|
|Minimum participaints||1 person|
|Code||One Way :JG-9GSC9AO|
|Round Trip : JG-9GSC9AR|
|Round Trip addirional charge requred|
Triple reduction available
Single Supplement apply
Seasonal surcharge apply from 22 Feb - 24 Nov2016
12:30 - 12:50p.m.
Kotoku-in Temple & Great Buddha,
View the 13.35 m (44 ft) tall, 121 ton symbol of Kamakura. Unlike the Great Buddha of Nara, this Buddha is placed directly outdoors, and the inside of the actual statue can be accessed from a passage on his back for a small additional fee.
Accommodation hotel in Tokyo
Place of stay in Tokyo.
5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Free Time in Kyoto
Enjoy Kyoto on your own before returning to Tokyo.
Free time at your leisure until flight departure time. Departure time is announced to your hotel the day before the departure day (*Share seating)by mortor coach) KANSAI AIRPORT
1. According to the number of participants on Day 7, public transportation may be used from Hiroshima to Miyajima.
3. Customers with late-night arrivals or departures at Kansai International Airport may need to wait at the airport for several hours as the shared taxi service will be unavailable.
4. This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
5. Airport pick-up & drop-off is available at Haneda Airport or Itami Airport. Please indicate your preference at the time of booking.
6. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 20 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
[Luggage Transport Service]
Large baggage such as suit cases will be transported from hotels in Tokyo to hotels in Kyoto by truck on Day 4. (One article of standard size luggage per customer will be transported free of charge. Any additional items will incur a fee of JPY 2,200 per article, which will need to be paid on the day.) Please bring a smaller bag (backpack, etc.) for the stay at Hakone.
[Kamakura Tour Day 2]
1. Locations indicated on the itinerary may be changed due to traffic, operation hours, or other reasons. However, the tour will not be cancelled or refunded even in such cases. The following are possible substitutes: Hase Temple, Engaku-ji Temple, Kencho-ji Temple, Kamakuragu Treasure Hall, Sankeien Garden, Yokohama Marine Tower, Yamashita Park, or the Yokohama Landmark Tower Sky Garden
2. Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather, and operation hours.
3. If there are more than 15 participants, the guide may hand out earphone guides in order to guide everyone more efficiently.
4. Please note that compensation of JPY 10,000 may be required in the case that an earphone guide is broken or lost by a participant.
5. Lunch may be served at a different venue depending on the hotel's operational circumstances.
6. Tours departing from Jan. 6 to Mar. 9 will not visit Kotokuin Temple and the Great Buddha statue due to construction. During this period the tour will visit Hase Temple instead.
[Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour Day 4]
1. GPS-equipped audio guides are available in Chinese and Spanish on the bus. Please make a request when booking if you would like an audio guide. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant. Also, no refunds will be issued even if the audio guide is unusable due to weak signal, device issues, Wi-Fi malfunction, etc.
2. Hakone Komagatake Ropeway may be omitted from the itinerary due to heavy traffic. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded in such cases.
3. If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is blocked due to road surface freezing or accidents, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station.
When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi. Please note that this alternative itinerary may be omitted from the tour depending on traffic conditions.
4. Mt. Fuji's 5th station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. Please bring a coat and other warm clothing on tours from autumn to spring.
5. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
6. If the Lake Ashi Cruise or Komagatake Ropeway are not running due to inclement weather or maintenance, or as a result of road or organization circumstances, they may be omitted and replaced with one or more of the following:
Hakone En Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani, Hakone Pirate Ship, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Checkpoint, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Hakone Shrine, etc., but this will not be used as a reason to cancel the tour, and refunds will not be given for this reason. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded for such itinerary changes.
7. After sightseeing is finished, the bus may make multiple stops at hotels in the Hakone area.
8. Lunch may be a Japanese/Western style buffet in some cases.
[Nara Tour Day 5]
1. At Kasuga Taisha Shrine, the tour will not enter areas requiring admission.
2. During the Gion Festival (Saki Matsuri, July 14 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel, and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
3. The tour may not visit Nara Nagomikan if it is closed or due to traffic conditions.
4. Connection to the Kyoto Night Tour or Kyoto Maiko Dinner is not possible.
[Kyoto & Nara Tour Day 6]
1. On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed. On these days, the tour will visit Kitano Tenmangu Shrine instead. The same is true of the period before and after the public viewing of Kyoto Imperial Palace in spring and autumn, May 14 - 17 due to the Aoi Festival, year-end New Year's holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event.
2. On Jan. 25, Apr. 25, Jul. 25 and Oct. 25, 2015, and on June 25, Sept. 25 and Dec. 25, 2016, Nishi Hongan-ji Temple will be visited instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine.
3. On Tuesdays (or Wednesday if Tuesday is a national holiday) in January, July, August, and December and over the year-end New Year's holidays, Nijo Castle is closed. The tour will visit Ryoan-ji Temple instead.
4. During the Jidai Festival on October 22, Heian Jingu Shrine is closed to the public and will be replaced in the itinerary by Chishaku-in Temple. If the Jidai Festival is postponed, we will follow suit with the itinerary change.
5. During the period before Gion Festival (Saki Matsuiri, July 14 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
6. Please note that before entering the Kyoto Imperial Palace you will be required to fill out a form with your personal information such as your full name, sex, age, and nationality. (The form will be provided on the tour day.)
7. Connection to the Kyoto Maiko Dinner and Kyoto Night Tour is available at Kyoto Hotel Okura.
8. This tour will not enter Heian Jingu Shrine's Shin-en garden.
9. Bookings for groups of 5 or more, consisting entirely of Japanese participants, may not enter the Kyoto Imperial Palace. Please inform us at the time of booking if this is the case.
* The above offers are subject to availability and confirmation.
* For full terms and conditions, please contact our travel specialists.
* Costing will vary from time to time depending on the exchange rate. The final rate will be confirmed at time of booking confirmation.