Mountain Holiday 3-day Tour of Kamikochi & Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Resort
2 Nights from $1,659
(* Price is per person.)
* Seasonal surcharges apply for all other dates.
08 May - 09 Nov : Sun, Wed
( Except 17 Jul, 07,10,14 Aug, 18 Sep, 09 Oct 02 Nov)
|Guide||English Guide service included 1-4 days
included for arrival at Kanazawa day3
Please make own arrangement to have baggage transported. Do not have adequate space for Baggage storage. Leaving large baggage at hotel is recommended for Round Trip. * Service fee may apply.
|Minimum participants||2 people|
|Round Trip : JG-3GL700R|
|Round Trip additional charge required|
Triple reduction available
* Seasonal surcharge apply : 20 Jul - 30 Oct 2016
Tokyo - Kamikochi - Omachi Onsen
Assemble at Keio Plaza Hotel* and walk to Shinjuku Station. Take the train to Matsumoto station (180 min) and then a motorcoach to Kamikochi. Visit the famously beautiful mountainous area of Kamikochi - rich in stunning natural vistas and crystal clear lakes!
Take a motorcoach to Shin shimayu station, then take a train to matsumoto station transfer train to Shinano Omachi Station, take a taxi to the Hotel.
Stay at Kuroyon Hotel or similar.
Omachi Onsen - Tateyama Kurobe - Unazuki
Take a Ougisawa trolley bus to Kurobe Dam ( 30 min) walking to Kurobe Lake and take a cablecar to Kurobe Daira and take a ropeway to daikanbo, Murado ( 60 min). proceed to Takayama station then take train to Unazuki Onsen Station.
Arrive at Hotel Kurobe ( Japanese Room)
One Way : Unazuki Onsen - Kyoto / Round Trip Unazuki -Tokyo
After breakfast, walking to Unazuki Onsen Station, take tramcar to Kanetsuri station ( 40 min) backt to Unazuki Station, board the train via Toyama Station to Kanazawa Station. take express train to Kyoto Station.
After breakfast, walking to Unazuki Onsen Station, take tramcar to Kanetsuri station ( 40 min) backt to Unazuki Station, board the bullet traion from Toyama Station to Tokyo.
1. This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
2. If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 20 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
3. Depending on traffic, weather, and other unforeseeable circumstances, the itinerary may have to be altered and/or a site visit shortened.
4. Temperatures drop significantly in Kamikochi. Please bring coats or other warm clothing in spring and fall.
5. Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes which you don't mind getting dirty. An easy to carry bag is also recommended.
6. Please inform us of your accommodation for the day prior to, and after the tour. The final itinerary will be sent via fax.
If you are staying at a private residence, please inform us of the address, the householder's name, telephone number, FAX number and the e-mail address.
7. A transfer to a bus may be required between Matsumoto and Kamikochi (at Shin-Shimashima).
8. Sightseeing buses will not be allowed to enter the Kamikochi area on specific days during the high season from July to October. When a tour day falls on such specific day, the tour may use a public route bus.
9. Depending on the number of participants, a private car may be used instead of public transportation.
<One Way >
Baggage transfer not available. Please make own arrangement to have baggage transported. Do not have adequate space for Baggage storage.
Please carry your own baggage. We recommend leaving large luggage such as suit cases in your hotel in Tokyo since space on the Shinkansen and bus are limited.
Service fee may apply.