* Above price are Land only price. Airfare is not included.
* Seasonal surcharges apply for all other dates.
Special Feature Our Recommendation
This 3 day package tour visit to world Heritage Site Shirakawa-go and Kanazawa. Don't restrict your historical experience to just the main sites everyone visits - see Takayama, known as "Little Kyoto" and its preserved historical structures and environment. Mingle with the locals at the thatched roofed village of Shirakawa-go, a world heritage site. Experience the making of "washi" a Japanese paper at Gokayama. Visit Kanazawa, home of Kenroku Garden, one of the three most beautiful gardens in Japan and Nagamachi Samurai District. where feel the atmosphere of the days of the samurai in this area, where the earthen walls, waterways, and stone paths remain as they were when samurai of the Kaga domain resided here.
From Nagoya / Takayama
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Minimum participants||1 person|
|Code||from Nagoya :JG-ECS3JL0221CCS|
|from Takayama : JG-ECS3JL0121CCS|
|Triple reduction available|
Single supplement apply
Assemble at the 2nd floor lobby of Nagoya Marriot Associa Hotel.nagoya Station( Limitted Express train 150min). Visit Takayama Yatai Kaikan Hall where colorfully decorated traditional festival floats are displayed, Kusakabe Folkcraft Museum which was formerly the residence of powerful merchants under government patronage, and Kami Sannomachi Street where traditional Japanese wooden houses are preserved.
Departure from Takayama
3:00p.m. Departure from Hida Hotel Plaza, visit Takayama Yatai Kaikan Hall where colorfully decorated traditional festival floats are displayed, Kusakabe Folkcraft Museum which was formerly the residence of powerful merchants under government patronage, and Kami Sannomachi Street where traditional Japanese wooden houses are preserved.
Stay at Hida Hotel Plaza
5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Arrive to the hotel. Stay overnight at Hida Hotel Plaza.
After lunch, proceed to Kanazawa.
Arrive at Kanazawa, check in to your hotel.
Depart the hotel to Kanazawa morning tour, visit to Nagamachi Samurai District & Nomura samurai residence, Kenroku-en Garden, top three Japanese gardens and offers amazing seasonal views all year round. Higashi Chaya district (30 min) where Wooden-latticed exteriors of teahouses line both sides of the stone-paved street, Hakuza.
Tour disbands on arrival at Nagoya Station
Tour disbands on arrival at Kanazawa Station.
1. This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
2. Participants will be required to carry their own luggage. As space is limited inside the Shinkansen and bus, we recommend leaving large baggage such as suit cases at your hotel in Nagoya.
3. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 20 days before a scheduled date, the tour on the date may be cancelled.
<From Nagoya and Takayama>
1. If sightseeing facilities at Takayama or Kanazawa are closed, the tour will be taken to alternative destinations.
2. As the tour requires a lot of walking, please participate in comfortable clothes and shoes. If you are planning to attend this tour during the winter months (October to February), please bring a coat or other warm clothing.
3. Transportation from Takayama to Kanazawa may be via shared expressway bus or a charter bus.
4. Sightseeing at Shirakawago and Gokayama thached roof village on day-2 will be conducted via regular sightseeing bus operated by Nohi Bus. Note that the bus will be shared with Japanese customers. Also, depending on the number of participants, a charter bus may be used.
5. Vegetarian meals are not available for lunch at Shirakawa-go on day-2.
6. Kanazawa sightseeing on Day 3 will be conducted via regular sightseeing bus operated by Hokuriku Railroad. This tour is jointly operated with Japanese customers. If Tentokuin Temple is closed, the tour will visit Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum. Also, depending on the number of participants, public transportation may be used.
7. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 20 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.