* Above price are Land only price. Airfare is not included.
* Seasonal surcharges apply for all other dates.
Special Feature Our Recommendation
This 4-day package tour departs from Tokyo and takes you to Mt Fuji and Hakone, Takayama, Shirakawa-go and Kanazawa. See the nature and history of rural Japan. Visit Mt. Fuji, Japan's highest peak and most famous symbol. Spend the evening in the historical mountain resort area of Hakone before traveling to Takayama. The schedule from Day 2 is the same as the Takayama Express 3-day tour. Visit one of Japan's foremost mountain resorts and see a unique mountain lifestyle.
05 Jan - 27 Feb 2018: Tue, Fri
02 Mar - 28 Dec 2018: Sun, Tue, Fri
|Guide||English-speaking guide or assistant service is included.Day 1-4.|
|Minimum participaints||1 person|
|Code||One Way : JG-ECS4JH0221MZS|
|Round Trip : JG-ECS4JH0421MZS|
|Round additional charge required|
Single supplement apply
Triple reduction available
*Breakfast plan available: JG-SUN4GL100BO ( One Way)/ SUNN4GL100BR
*Seasonal surcharge apply: 02 Mar - 27 Nov 2016
After lunch, proceed to Kanazawa.
Arrive at Kanazawa, check in to your hotel.
Depart the hotel to Kanazawa morning tour, visit to Nagamachi Samurai District & Nomura samurai residence, Kenroku-en Garden, top three Japanese gardens and offers amazing seasonal views all year round. Higashi Chaya district (30 min) where Wooden-latticed exteriors of teahouses line both sides of the stone-paved street, Hakuza.
One Way Trip
Proceed to Kyoto by limited express. Drop-off service to hotels in Kyoto between 4:30 and 6:00 p.m.
Proceed to Tokyo by Hikari or Kagayaki Hokuriku shinkansen ( bullet train) to Tokyo.
Drop-off service to hotels in Tokyo between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m.
1. This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
2. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 20 days before a scheduled date, the tour on the date may be cancelled.
[Mt. Fuji & Hakone Day1]
1. GPS-equipped audio guides are available in Chinese and Spanish on the bus. Please make a request when booking if you would like an audio guide. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant. Also, no refunds will be issued even if the audio guide is unusable due to weak signal, device issues, Wi-Fi malfunction, etc.
2. Hakone Komagatake Ropeway may be omitted from the itinerary due to heavy traffic. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded in such cases.
3. Please make a request at the time of booking if you would like a vegetarian meal.
4. If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is blocked due to road surface freezing or accidents, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station.
When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi. Please note that this alternative itinerary may be omitted from the tour depending on traffic conditions.
5. Mt. Fuji's 5th station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. Please bring a coat and other warm clothing on tours from autumn to spring.
6. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
7. If the Lake Ashi Cruise or Komagatake Ropeway are not running due to inclement weather or maintenance, or as a result of road or organization circumstances, they may be omitted and replaced with one or more of the following: Hakone En Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani, Hakone Pirate Ship, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Checkpoint, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Hakone Shrine, etc., but this will not be used as a reason to cancel the tour, and refunds will not be given for this reason. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded for such itinerary changes.
8. Lunch may be a Japanese/Western style buffet in some cases.
9. Participants who purchase the breakfast plan will be required to pay an additional fee of JPY 500 for each child aged between 3 to 5 years. This fee will be charged regardless of whether or not breakfast is consumed, and will need to be paid directly to the hotel on the day.
[Takayama, Shirakawa-go and Kanazawa]
1. If sightseeing facilities at Takayama or Kanazawa are closed, the tour will be taken to alternative destinations.
2. Many sections of this tour are conducted on foot, so please wear shoes and clothing which are comfortable to walk in. Please bring a coat on tours from October to February as it is quite cold.
3. Transportation from Nagoya to Takayama and from Takayama to Kanazawa may be via shared expressway bus or a charter bus.
4. Sightseeing at Shirakawa-go and Gokayama thatched roof villages on Day 3 will be conducted via regular sightseeing bus operated by Nohi Bus. Note that the bus will be shared with Japanese customers. Also, depending on the number of participants, a chartered bus may be used.
5. Vegetarian meals are not available for lunch at Shirakawa-go on Day 3.
6. Sightseeing at Kanazawa on Day 4 will be conducted via regular sightseeing bus operated by Hokutetsu Railroad. Note that the bus will be shared with Japanese customers. If Tentokuin Temple is closed, the tour will visit Kanazawa Yasue Gold Leaf Museum. Also, depending on the number of participants, public transportation may be used.
7. [Important] For tours departing on Jan. 15, 22, 23, 29 & 30 and Feb. 6 & 13, the tour will visit the limited-time Shirakawa-go illumination. In such cases, the itinerary for Takayama and Shirakawa-go will be changed. On these days, Shirakawa-go will be visited on the 1st night. The visit will be via a regular sightseeing bus operated by Nohi Bus. Takayama sightseeing will be in the morning on the 2nd day, and Gokayama will not be visited; Takayama Morning Market will be visited instead. Also, in the case that the Shirakawa-go illumination regular sightseeing bus service is suspended, the normal itinerary will be followed. No refunds will be provided in such cases.
<One Way >
On Day 2, large baggage such as suitcases will be transported from Yumoto Fujiya Hotel to hotels in Kyoto City by truck. Note that large baggage will not be taken to hotels in Takayama or Kanazawa. Please bring an overnight bag packed for 2 nights. (One article of standard size luggage per customer will be transported free of charge. Any additional items will incur a fee of JPY 2,200 per article, which will need to be paid on the morning of departure at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.)
Please note that luggage will be delivered only to the designated hotel, and will be given only to staying guests. Luggage may not be delivered to a personal residence.
<For Round Trip>
Drop-off service from Tokyo Station to hotels within Tokyo's 23 wards is available. Please request for the drop-off service at the time of booking.