Singapore Airlines & SilkAir Route Map
- Hotels: Tokyo (4 nights), Nagano (1 night), Takayama (1 night), kanazawa (2 nights), Kyoto (3 nights), Osaka (3 nights), Hiroshima (2 nights), Hakata (3 nights), Beppu (1 night)
- Meals: 20 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Guide: English-speaking guide included on day tours only
- One way Tokyo airport shuttle / Fukuoka airport shuttle transfer
- Japan National rail Pass 21 days
- Hotel: Osaka (4 nights), Hiroshima (1 night), Hakone (1 night), Tokyo (2 nights)
- Meals: 8 Breakfasts + 1 Dinner
- Guide: 5 Days of Sightseeing with an English Speaking Guide
- Bullet Train Tickets as mentioned on the itinerary
- Airport Transfers via Limousine Bus
Together, we bring you more of Japan, Singapore Airlines flies six times daily to Tokyo, three times daily to Osaka, daily to Nagoya and Fukuoka, and, on Singapore Airlines' regional airline, SilkAir, three times a week to Hiroshima.
Avoid the inconvenience of transiting Tokyo by flying from your nearest airport via Singapore to Japan with the world’s most awarded airline.
Speak with your Travel Japan sales consultant to book your Singapore Airlines’ flights and packages to Japan.