Visit 4 of Tokyo's popular sightseeing spots as well as cultural experience 'Tea Ceremony'! Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from Tokyo Tower before participating in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony then take a stroll along the moat surrounding the Imperial Palace Plaza. Board a cruise at Hinode Pier for a 40-minute trip up the Sumida River to Asakusa. Browse the many colorful stores lining the Nakamise walkway leading up to Senso-ji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most famous Buddhist temple, before passing through Ginza, Japan's world-renowned shopping and entertainment district.
7:45 - 8:30 am: Departure
Tea Ceremony experience
Imperial Palace Plaza
Sumida River Cruise
Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise-dori: Senso-ji temple
Ginza Shopping District: Drive-by
-18:10 pm: Tour ends at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal / Tokyo station
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter
- Admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
- Participants who are late for the departure time will have their reservations canceled. Please give yourself plenty of time.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- At Tokyo Tower, only the main deck (150 m) will be visited. An additional admission fee is required to access the top deck (250 m). Those who wish to enter must pay the required charges at the location.
- As the schedule of Sumida River Cruise will be altered, arrival time may be delayed during the cherry blossom season.
- Children under age 6 may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If a seat on the bus is required for the child, please make a booking at the Child rate.
- Lunch menu may vary due to seasonal or daily availability of ingredients.
- Vegetarian meals are available, but must be requested at the time of booking.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, the tour may be canceled.