This day-return package from Tokyo to Kyoto is a great option for travelers with limited time. Once you arrive, a half-day sightseeing bus tour will allow you to get around and enjoy Kyoto's highlights.
|Guide||Certified English-speaking Guide is only included during the Kyoto excursion|
2. Tour includes no assistant or guide service, you need to make a own transfer between hotel and Train Station and or elsewhere you want to visit. Only inluded during sightseeing at Kyoto.
3. Tickets are delivered to your hotel or staying place by 1 day before the departure day. Bullet Train tickets will not reissued or replaced if you lose them after receipt. In those circumstances, you will have no purchase normal tickets at your own expense.
4. If any change of you delivery address , please inform us by 8 working days prior.
5. In case of cancel (or change) after you received your ticket, you are requested to contact our office.
6. Request for train reservation (such as departure / arrival time, seat number) is not acceptable.
7. Only fees for transportation specifically indicated in the remarks section each tour will be covered. All other transportation fees wll be paid for by the participant.
8. For Kyoto Morning Tour:
- On Tuesdays in January, July, August and December, year-end and New Year's holiday, Nijo Castle is closed; visit Ryoanji Temple instead.
- On Saturdays, Sundays, National Holidays and some other days, during Aoi Festival(14-17 May), Year - end, New Year Holidays and other event holiday Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed; visit Kitano-tenmangu Shrine instead.
- You are required to fill out a form with your name, gender, age, and nationality when you enter Kyoto Imperial Palace.
- The Kyoto Sightseeing bus will be shared with participants on the 1-Day Kyoto Tour. After sightseeing, the bus will be shared with participants on the 1-Day Kyoto tour. After sightseeing, the bus will stop at the 1-Day Kyoto Tour lunch location before going to Kyoto station.