This tour visits famous autumn leaf spots in Higashiyama Area, including Nanzen-ji Temple and the well known Eikan-do Temple, which is synonymous with autumn leaves. The tour will also take you to Konkai-Komyoji Temple where you can enjoy the panoramic scenery of Kyoto.
|Departure||17 Nov - 01 Dec 2020: Tue, Thu, Sat|
9:00 am: Depart from Westin Miyako Hotel Kyoto and visit the following destinations.
Nanzen-ji Temple (40 min): The wide temple grounds feature not only the Tenjuan Garden, but also a sanmon gate, the Suirokaku Aqueduct, and many other sights.
Eikando Temple (60 min): Famous for brilliant foliage in the fall, ranked on online review websites as one of Kyoto’s best spots for autumn leaves.
Konkai-Komyoji Temple (50 min): Located on high ground in the northeast area in Kyoto City, visitors can look out on the heart of Kyoto from the spacious grounds, and enjoy the scenery together with the autumn leaves.
13:00 pm: Tour ends at Gion area. Please head to your next destination on your own.
- English speaking guide
- Consumption Tax
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled.
- Coloring of leaves is dependent on the type of flora, weather conditions, etc., and the peak viewing period may vary for each. The tour will still be held if leaves have changed color at only some tour itinerary location(s), or if alternative locations can be visited. If tour operation is confirmed but a customer cancels due to personal circumstances, the standard cancellation fees will apply.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- As this tour uses public transportation from Konkai-Komyoji Temple to Gion, seating is not guaranteed.
- The Konkai-Komyoji Temple itinerary will be a regular visit, and does not include entrance to areas requiring admission. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please eat lunch on your own (not included).
- As this is a walking tour, please wear shoes and clothing that are suitable for walking. (A distance of about 4 km will be covered on this tour.)