This popular one-day tour takes you to the majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone!
It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th station with an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on the pristine Lake Ashi and a ride on the Mt. Komagatake Ropeway which boasts beautiful views of the surrounding Hakone National Park. Enjoy the different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the coloured leaves of autumn, or the snowy scenescapes of winter!
7:35 - 8:50 am: Depart from Tokyo by bus.
Mt. Fuji 5th Station: The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 ft) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
Lunch: Enjoy a Japanese style lunch.
Lake Ashi Cruise: This crater lake along the southwest wall of the caldera of Mt. Hakone was formed by a powerful volcanic eruption nearly 3,000 years ago, and provides postcard views of Mt. Fuji towering 30 km northwest.
Hakone Komagatake Ropeway: Take a ride to the peak of Mt. Komagatake. A total of 50 minutes will be spent here, including time to walk around at the peak.
20:00 - 20:30 pm: Tour ends at Shinjuku / Ginza area. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter
- Other admission fee and transportation costs included in the tour
- The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change due to road conditions or other reasons.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- If Mt. Fuji's 5th Station cannot be reached due to road surface freezing, an accident on the Fuji Subaru Line, or weather conditions, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st Station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st Station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Fujisan World Heritage Center or Lake Kawaguchi Oishi Park. An alternative itinerary may also be omitted depending on road conditions.
- Due to weather conditions, Mt. Fuji may not be visible even from the base. However, the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
- If the Lake Ashi cruise or Komagatake Ropeway cannot be boarded (when not able to visit due to suspension of operation, road congestion, or conditions at other sightseeing areas), the tour will be guided to alternative destinations.
- Arrival time at each location may vary depending on the season and day of the week due to traffic conditions, and may be considerably delayed.
- Children up to 5 years old may join free of charge, but will not be provided with bus seats or lunch. If bus seats or lunch is required, please make a booking under the child rate.
- Lunch menu is subject to change depending on the facility's circumstances or stocks available on the day. Vegetarian meals are available, but must be requested at the time of booking. Requests made on the day of the tour will not be accepted. Allergy-friendly meals, etc. are not available.