Go for nature walk around Aokigahara Forest (known as the Sea of Trees) located 1,000 meters above sea level at the foot of Mt Fuji!
!n the morning, visit Mt. Fuji's 5th Station by bus with your guide, and in the afternoon explore Aokigahara Forest and a lava cave formed during an eruption of Mt. Fuji along with an English-speaking instructor. Enjoy a relaxing time in the forest among the natural surroundings of World Heritage Mt. Fuji.
8:15 - 8:25 am: Depart from Shinjuku by bus.
Mt. Fuji 5th Station: The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
Break: At Hotel Regina Kawaguchiko or Highland Resort Hotel & Spa. Please have lunch on your own.
Aokigahara Forest & Cave Exploring: Take a nature walk around Aokigahara Forest, then enjoy exploring a lava cave formed during Mt. Fuji's volcanic eruption.
19:30 - 21:00 pm: Tour ends at Shinjuku. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- A National Government Licensed English Guide from Shinjuku to Hotel Regina Kawaguchiko or Highland Resort Hotel & Spa.
- An English-speaking instructor from a local company will accompany the tour while in the cave.
- Equipment hire fee (Overalls for protection against the cold, helmets, headlamps, and gloves)
- A National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter will accompany the tour from Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo to Hotel Regina Kawaguchiko or Highland Resort Hotel & Spa. An English-speaking instructor from a local company will accompany the tour while in the cave.
- Overalls for protection against the cold, helmets, headlamps, and gloves will be provided.
- Please wear clothing and footwear that are easy to move in, and that can get dirty. The interior of the cave and trails may be slippery.
- Cave Exploring will be held even in the case of rain. Raincoats can be purchased on site (JPY 300, adult sizes S, M & L only). If staff deem conditions to be unsafe on the day, Cave Exploring will be canceled, and guests will join the 1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Motorcoach), and the difference in tour fares will be refunded.
- Participants must be healthy and fit to join this tour. If you have any health issue, please check with your consultant before booking.
- Due to weather conditions, Mt. Fuji may not be visible even from the base. However, the tour will not be canceled and refunds will not be given for this reason.
- If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is blocked due to road surface freezing, accidents, or weather conditions the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st Station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Fujisan World Heritage Center or Oishi Park. An alternative itinerary may also be omitted depending on road conditions.
- Transportation between Fuji-Q Highland and Aokigahara Forest will be provided by Eco Vision Brains, a local service.
- Lunch is not included on this tour. Please eat lunch on your own. There are shops near the hotel meeting location prior to the activity, but we recommend bringing your own lunch as we may not be able to have much time for lunch in some cases.
- The route bus used to return from Fuji-Q Highland bus stop to Tokyo will arrive at Shinjuku, Tokyo, or Ikebukuro.
- Child age 5 or younger cannot participate on this tour.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, , the tour may be canceled.