Mt.Fuji - Hakone (Owakudani)1 Day Tour
|Time||09:00 - approx. 18:30～20:30|
|Departure||Daily (Except 1-3 Jan, 29,30 Apr,3,4 May,16,17 Jul, 11-13 Aug, 17 Sep, 8,9 Oct 2016)|
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Pick-up service||Pick-up service is available at the following hotels in Tokyo.|
|Drop-off service||Available to the hotel where you were picked-up.|
|Code||NT-T-S1L : Return by Motorcoach|
|NT-T-S2L : Return by Bullet Trian|
|NT-T-S3L : Disbands at Odawara|
NT-T-S4L : Return by Motorcoach
NT-T-S5L : Return by Bullet train
NT-T-S5L : Disbands at Odawara station
|Without Lunch disount Available|
- You will drive up to the highest possible point when the road up to Mt. Fuji 5th station is closed due to snow or other reasons, or if heavy traffic is expected or the tour is running late.
- Hakone Ropeway in Owakudani or Pirate Boat Cruise on Lake Ashi may be omitted or substituted due to weather conditions, heavy traffic, road closure or other operational reasons. In case of the substitution, the tour guide shall take you to one or two locations from among the following alternative sightseeing spots. Please note, however, that the tour will not be cancelled or the tour fee will not be refunded. Alternative sightseeing spots; Hakone Komagatake Ropeway in Komagatake, Hakone Ashinoko (Lake Ashi) Boat Cruiese, Hakone Shrine, Hakone Check Point, Hakone Geo Museum, Narukawa Museum in Hakone, Boat Cruise on Lake Kawaguchi or Kawaguchi Ropeway. The tour guide shall finalize the best alternative under circumstance.
- We recommend you to bring warm clothing during autumn and winter.
- Even if Mt. Fuji and others are invisible due to the weather conditions, the tour will not be canceled or tour fee will not be refunded.
- As a general rule, the tour guide will accompany you on the tour bus back to Tokyo after Odawara station. In this case, the tour guide will not board the Bullet Train between Odawara and Tokyo to accompany you due to operational reasons. The tour guide will inform those who are returning by Bullet Train, how to go back to their hotel from Tokyo Station before boarding the train.
- In case those participants who drop off at Odawara Station after the tour is late for their scheduled train due to heavy traffic or operational reasons, there are no refunds. Please take a non-reserved seat on the following train.
- In some cases, a taxi may be used for pick-up & return servises.
- Due to operational reason, a tour guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up and return services.
- The itinearary (tour completion time, visiting time, schedule & others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
- Tour starts from Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo at 9:00 am.
Tokyo - Mt.Fuji - Hakone - Tokyo
9:00 ⇒ （bus） ⇒ Tomei expressway ⇒ Fuji sky line ⇒ 5th station ⇒ Lunch at Hakone ⇒ Lake Hotel (Hakone sky Gondola) ⇒ Owakudani Valley ⇒ Pirate boad cruise on Lake Ashi ⇒ (Bus) ⇒Return to Tokyo, tour disbands.
Please be ready to leave your hotel 10 minutes earlier.
Pick Up Time & Hotel Name
08:50 AKASAKA EXCEL HOTEL TOKYU 08:45 ANA INTERCONTINENTAL TOKYO 08:30 CELESTINE HOTEL 08:00 CENTURY SOUTHERN TOWER 08:55 CONRAD TOKYO 08:55 COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT TOKYO GINZA 09:00 DAI-ICHI HOTEL ANNEX 09:00 DAI-ICHI HOTEL TOKYO 08:35 GRAND HYATT TOKYO 08:10 GRAND PALACE 08:05 GRAND PRINCE HOTEL NEW TAKANAWA ★08:10 HILTON TOKYO 07:40 HOTEL METROPOLITAN TOKYO 08:15 HYATT REGENCY TOKYO 08:55 IMPERIAL 08:40 INTER-CONTINENTAL TOKYO BAY 08:20 KEIO PLAZA HOTEL TOKYO 08:40 MANDARIN ORIENTAL 08:40 MARUNOUCHI HOTEL 08:50 MERCURE HOTEL GINZA TOKYO 08:45 NEW OTANI 08:25 NEW SANNO 08:45 OKURA 8:45 PALACE HOTEL TOKYO 08:55 PARK HOTEL TOKYO 08:30 PARK HYATT TOKYO 08:30 ROYAL PARK 08:55 ROYAL PARK SHIODOME TOWER 08:15 SHERATON MIYAKO HOTEL TOKYO 08:50 SHIBA PARK 07:50 SHINAGAWA PRINCE 08:00 SHINJUKU PRINCE 08:25 SHINJUKU WASHINGTON 07:30 SUNSHINE CITY PRINCE 08:50 THE CAPITOL HOTEL TOKYU 08:40 THE PRINCE PARK TOWER TOKYO 08:40 THE RITZ CARLTON TOKYO 08:00 TOKYO DOME 08:45 TOKYO PRINCE
・The times are subject to change with or without notice.
・Please be ready to leave your hotel 10 minutes earlier.
・Pick-up service at each hotel are available when the reservation is made more than one hour before the actual starting time.
・The participants from the Hilton Tokyo with ★ will be escorted to the Hyatt Regency Tokyo by walk.
・In some cases, public transportation (Subway, Taxi) may be used for pick-up service.
・Due to operational reasons, a guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up & return services.