This premium tour visits World Heritage sites in Nara including Todai-ji Temple, Kofuku-ji Temple, and Kasuga Taisha Shrine. At the Kasuga Taisha Shrine, Shinto priests or priestesses conduct special worship services. Enjoy a savoury course meal expertly prepared by the chefs in the open kitchen of a restaurant in Nara Park. Nara is the birthplace of Japanese sake, experience sake tasting and learn how it is made.
|Departure||19 Mar - 29 Nov 2018: Mon, Thu
(except 30 Apr, 3 May, 16 Jul, 13 Aug, 17, 24 Sep,8 Oct, 22 Nov 2018)
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
1. A sedan, large van or bus may be used on this tour depending on the number of participants.
2. Requests for vegetarian meals will be accepted only when made at the time of reservation. Request on the day will not be accepted.
3. Minors under 20 years of age are not permitted to consume alcohol under Japanese law, and may not participate in the sake tasting activity. While minors may join this tour, non-alcoholic beverage will not be provided in place of alcohol drinks.
4. if the minimum number of 2 participants is not be met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
5. A pick-up and drop-off service is available for hotels in Kyoto. Please mention the place of stay before and after the tour.