This 2-days tour from Tokyo takes you to some of Nikko's most popular sightseeing spots like World Heritage Toshogu Shrine, the mesmerizing 97 meter high Kegon Falls, and beautiful Lake Chuzenji. Stay in Oku-Nikko at a secluded hot springs resort with a history of 1,200 years. Enjoy milky-white hot springs and kaiseki course dinner.
This tour visits scenic places that are very popular with Japanese tourists during fall (late Oct. - early Nov.) and spring (late Apr. - early May). On weekends and national holidays at these times, traffic can get extremely heavy and alterations to the itinerary are likely (see "Remarks"). As such, we highly recommend AVOIDING weekends and holidays during these seasons and joining on weekdays when typically fewer domestic tourists are visiting. Please note that traffic and other circumstances may cause changes to the itinerary on weekdays as well.
09:00 - 18:45
|Vegetarian Meal option available
* Requred when making reservations
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal till the conclusions of sightseeing Day 1.|
|Pick-up service||Available. Contact agent for information.|
|Drop-off service||Not available.|
|Code||JG-F330 (Okunikko Yumoto Onsen Plan)
Kinugawa Onsen stay plan available.
Price, hotel details, please ask to consultants.
- Due to expected traffic congestion during the peak autumn season, the tour will not visit the Kegon Falls or Lake Chuzenji between 11th October and 6th November 2016. During these dates, the tour will visit either the Rinno-ji temple Taiyu- in Mausoleum, Nikko Futarasan Jinja Shrine, the Kirifuri falls or the Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa. No refunds will be made even if substitutions mentioned in remarks 1 and 2 occur as a result of traffic conditions on dates not mentioned.
- The tour may also be changed to the above itinerary on dates other than that listed above due to traffic congestion, or other unforeseen circumstances. No refunds will be provided for changes in the itinerary.
- Note arrival times may be delayed due to traffic conditions as this tour will travel by bus.
- As temperatures drop in Nikko, it is highly recommednded to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing from fall to spring.
- This tour involves walking the hills and stairs of Toshogu Shrine and Kirifuri Falls. Comfortable, loose-fitting clothing and sneakers are recommended.
- Earphone devices will be provided at Nikko Toshogu Shrine in order to directly hear the tour guide. However this may not apply if there are less than 15 participants.
- A fine of JPY 10,000 may be charged if earphones are lost or damaged.
- Please note that due to repair and restoration work, part or all of Toshogu Shrine's Yomeimon Gate may not be visible.
- From the last sightseeing destination on Day1, the tour will board the hotel pick-up bus and head to the hotel. This pick-up service is not part of the agent-organized tour itinerary.
- Take the route bus (fare applies) or the free hotel shuttle bus to Tobu Nikko Station after checking out on Day2. The free shuttle bus departs at 9:30AM.
- Children ages 2-5 will be charged a facility usage fee of JPY2,700 separately at the hotel, unless reservations are made with child tour prices.
*Report at least 10 minutes prior to departure.
Kegon falls (30 min)
4:30p.m. - 5:30.m. Check-into Okunikko Konishi Hotel
(Japanese-western room / Dinner & Breakfast included)
Enjoy Kaiseki course meals and milky-white hot springs.
Breakfast at your hotel. Free leisure until departure.
Please make own your way to Tobu Nikko Station.
3:00 - 5:05pm
Take local train to Shimo-imaichi Station. Then take the limited express Kinu to Tobu Asakusa station.
4:45 - 6:45pm
Arrive at Tobu Asakusa Station. Tour concludes upon arrival.