Visit a modern and marine city, Yokohama. In this city, you will witness world-class Japanese technology at the Nissan Yokohama Plant. You will see the engine assembly line, guest hall, and Nissan engine museum. You will also visit the CupNoodles Museum, which is another popular spot in Yokohama. It has various exhibitions about instant noodles, here you will learn about the creative thinking which inspires invention and also make your own Cup Noodles!
|Time||9:00 - 15:00|
|Departure||Jan - Dec 2016: Daily|
|Guide||English-speaking guide or assistant service is provided.|
Number of Person
1. Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
2. Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies, or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please contact our consultant to check an availability and share the information.
3. Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
4. Public Transportation fee included (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
5. Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Yamanote Line or inside the circle of JR Yamanote Line.
6. If the minimum of people required (2) is not met before 5 days of the tour, this tour may cancel.