You can see popular and famous spots in 1 day! The tour visits Mt. Fuji's spectacular view points which are Lake Kawaguchi-ko, Oshino Hakkai, Oshino Ninja Village, and Mt. Fuji 5th Station. And also experience Fuji Airways 4D attraction at Fuji-Q Highland near the base of Mt. Fuji!!
7:35 - 8:35 am: Depart from Tokyo by bus.
Lake Kawaguchi: One the Fuji Five Lakes. Must see the natural reflecting lake for Mt. Fuji.
Lunch: Japanese style lunch.
Oshino Shinobi no Sato / Oshino Ninja Village: Enjoy what Shinobi no Sato has to offer - trick house, shuriken ninja star throwing, ninja athletics, ninja costumes, and a ninja show.
Oshino Hakkai /Oshino Eight Ponds: Oshino Hakkai Snowmelt that has sunk into the ground over long years sees daylight again here in the form of pristine fresh water springs. Consisting of 8 springs in total, Oshino Hakkai is a protected natural monument.
Mt. Fuji 5th Station: The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds if weather is good.
Fuji Airways attraction in Fuji-Q Highland: Fuji Airways - 4D Ride appeared as Japan's first flight simulation ride. This is an Attraction that offers an overwhelming scale flying experience, with images of Mt. Fuji projected on a huge screen that wraps around the seat.
17:40-18:10 pm: Tour ends at Shijuku Station west exit. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- Bus fare
- English speaking guide
- Free Wi-Fi service on the bus
- Admission fee for Shinobi no sato
- Admission fee for Fuji Airways
- Itinerary order and the time is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operating conditions.If any arranged stop is closed, we will try to attend alternative sights elsewhere.
- If Mt. Fuji's 5th Station cannot be reached due to road surface freezing, an accident on the Fuji Subaru Line, or weather conditions, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible.
- Due to weather conditions, Mt. Fuji may not be visible even from the base. However, the tour will not be cancelled and refunds will not be given for this reason
- Tour conductors may not accompany a tour. However, a tour assistant on the bus will have all the contact details for the tour.
- We must start the tour on time. You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- Lunch menu is subject to change depending on the facility's circumstances or stocks available on the day. Vegetarian meals are available, but must be requested at the time of booking. Allergy-friendly meals, etc. are not available.