Take a pedal through some of the Tokyo's old and historical towns!
This bike Tour gives you a fascinating first-hand look at Tokyo's coolest local neighbourhoods, its incredible lost history, legendary social movements, and Japanese-style architecture. You'll come away with lasting memories, new discoveries, and magical photos! This tour is for any travellers over 15 years old as you cycle 12 km and drop by several spots and explore the neighbourhoods on foot. A hybrid bike is easy to ride so don't worry if you are a beginner!
Day 1 Tokyo
15:30 pm: Meet the guide at Asakusabashi station
Start this Tokyo Bike Tour and Ride a bike to the bottom of Skytree: Local guide will explain about traffic rules of Japanese roads. Then, we'll start to go cycling towards Asakusa area. First of all, we will ride to the bottom of Skytree, tallest radio tower in the world.
Cycle around Asakusa area and visit Senso-ji, the oldest temple in Japan: After visiting Skytree, we go to Senso-ji temple and learn about worshiping at temple in Japan. After that, we ride to Ueno area.
18:30 pm: Tour ends. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- English speaking local guide
- Bike hire
- A bottle of water
- Bike Insurance
- All levels are welcome.
- Anyone over 15 years old can join this tour.
- Guided tour may be cancelled in case of weather condition. We'll inform you around 15:00 one day before your tour date if the tour is cancelled and give you a full refund or reschedule to another date if you'd like.
- Itinerary order is subject to change depending on traffic, weather and operation.
- The time and order of itinerary may change due to weather and traffic condition on the day.If any place is closed, we will try to attend alternative place.
- There might be other participants.
- Please wear clothes that you can ride a bike comfortably.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- You cannot put your luggage in the rental bike office during the tour. If you have any luggage, please avoid bringing them with you or put them in the lockers around the station before joining the tour.