If you don't really have much time, you can still see Tokyo's highlights on a 4-hour morning tour! Your professional guide will escort you to Tokyo Tower, Meiji-jingu Shrine, and the Imperial Palace East Garden. You'll also drive through the Ginza district, famous for its high-end dining, shopping, and entertainment.
7:40 - 9:00 am Departure
Drive-by Akasaka Guest House and National Diet Building
Imperial Palace East Garden
Drive-by Ginza Shopping District
13:00 pm: Tour ends at Ginza area
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter
- Admission fee and transportation costs included in the tour
• The itinerary (tour completion time, visiting place, visiting schedule, & others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
• We must start the tour on time. You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group
• Pick-up service at designated hotels are available and a taxi may be used for pick-up service in some cases.
• The participants from the Hilton Tokyo with ★ will be escorted to the Hyatt Regency Tokyo by walk.
• In some cases, public transportation (Subway, Taxi) may be used for pick-up service.
• Due to operational reasons, a guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up & return services.