If you don't really have much time, you can still see Tokyo's highlights on a 4-hour morning tour!
Your professional guide will escort you to Tokyo's must see spots which are Tokyo Tower, Imperial Palace East and Asakusa. Leaving your afternoon free to spend as you like!
Day 1 Tokyo
9:00 am: Departure by bus.
Tokyo Tower: Enjoy a panorama view of Tokyo from the main observation platform.
Meiji Shrine: Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, pocturesque area.
Drive-by Akasaka Guest House: It is one of two state guest houses of the Japanese government and serves to accommodate world leaders, diplomats and other guests of honor during their visits to Japan.
Drive-by National Diet Building: The impressive building located in central Tokyo is made up of the House of Representatives, the House of Councillors.
Imperial Palace East Garden: Enjoy a pleasant walk in the garden, as a place of historical interest and scenic beauty.
Drive-by Ginza shopping district: Tokyo's most famous upmarket shopping, dining and entertainment district, featuring numerous department stores, boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, night clubs and cafes.
13:00 pm: Tour ends at Ginza area. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter
- Admission fee and transportation costs included in the tour
- The itinerary (tour completion time, visiting place, visiting schedule, & others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
- We must start the tour on time. You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group
- When East Garden is closed, Imperial Palace Plaza (double bridge) will be visited instead.
- In some cases, public transportation (Subway, Taxi) may be used for pick-up service.Due to operational reasons, a guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up & return services.