See Tokyo's highlights on a four-hour morning tour. A perfect introduction for a first-time visitor. Your professional guide will escort you to Tokyo Tower, Meiji-jingu Shrine, and the Imperial Palace East Garden. You'll also drive through the Ginza district, famous for its upmarket dining, shopping, and entertainment.
|Time||09:00 - 13:00|
|Departure||Daily (Except for 25 Feb 2018)|
9:00am Assemble at Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo and continue to the following.
Tokyo Tower - Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the main observation platform.
Meiji-jingu Shrine - Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area.
Drive by Akasaka Guest House and National Diet Building.
Imperial Palace East Garden - Enjoy a pleasant walk in the East Garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty (Mon, Fri and when East Garden is closed, you will visit the Imperial Palace Plaza, Double Bridge instead)
1:00pm Ginza Shopping District - Drive through the famous upmarket dining, shopping, and entertainment district. Tour disbands upon arrival in Ginza.
- Guiding by a certified tour guide / interpreter
- Pick-up service available
- Consumption tax
- Return service is not available.
- When East Garden is closed, visit Imperial Palace Plaza, Double Bridge instead.
- Due to operational reasons, a tour guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up service.
- The itinerary (tour completion time, visiting place, visiting schedule, & others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
- Pick-up service available. Please request upon reservation.
- In some cases, a taxi may be used for pick-up service.
- The tour will start Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo at 9:00am
・Pick-up service at each hotel are available when the reservation is made more than one hour before the actual starting time.
・The participants from the Hilton Tokyo with ★ will be escorted to the Hyatt Regency Tokyo by walk.
・In some cases, public transportation (Subway, Taxi) may be used for pick-up service.
・Due to operational reasons, a guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up & return services.