This afternoon tour travels around by bus to visit some of Tokyo's most popular sightseeing locations, TOKYO SKYTREE® Tembo Deck, Asakusa and the Imperial Palace. Enjoy shopping at the Tokyo Solamachi that futures over 300 shops, cafes and restaurants at the base of this iconic tower.
13:40 pm: Departure by bus.
Imperial Palace: Admire the view at this National Garden that was formerly a private garden of the Royal Family.
Senso-ji Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street: Tokyo's oldest temple offers plenty to see including the bright red Kaminarimon Gate, a statue of the god of thunder, and a five-story pagoda. The bustling street known as Nakamise" stretches for about 250 m from Kaminarimon Gate to Senso-ji Temple and is filled with a plethora of shops.
TOKYO SKYTREE®: With a height of 634 meters (634 can be read as "Musashi", a historic name of the Tokyo Region), it is the tallest structure in Japan and the second tallest in the world at the time of its completion.
18:30 pm: Tour ends at Tokyo Station. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter
- TOKYO SKYTREE® Tembo Deck 350m admission fee
- Other admission fee and transportation costs included in the tour
- Participants who are late for the departure time will have their reservations canceled. Please give yourself plenty of time.
- When visiting TOKYO SKYTREE®, participants board and exit the bus at an outdoor stop. It may take about 5 minutes to walk between TOKYO SKYTREE® and the stop.
- This tour does not visit the 450m high Tembo Galleria.
- In case of strong winds or for other reasons, the elevators of TOKYO SKYTREE® may be halted, and the observation deck may have shortened hours or be closed. In each of these cases, entrance fees for the observation deck may be refunded, and the tour itinerary may be changed.
- Children under age 6 may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian. If a seat on the bus is required for the child, please make a booking at the Child rate.
- Cancellation charges will still be levied even if participants miss the tour departure time and cancel their booking as a result of late arrival to Japan due to flight delays from inclement weather, etc., so please be aware of this when booking.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met before the scheduled date, the tour may be canceled.