The capital of Aichi Prefecture is located in Nagoya, where there are two exhibition halls that Japanese are proud of, the Toyota Motor Company and the world famous Noritake China. At the root, there exists minutely calculated scientific studies and designs, implementation technologies and supporting spirit of craftsmen. This tour takes you through the 100-year long tradition and the state-of-the-art technology demonstration
|Time||9:00 - 12:45|
|Departure||04 Jan - 30 Dec 2018 : Tue to Sun|
Number of Person
Your hotel → Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology → Forest of Noritake
Depart at your hotel
Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology
A variety of demonstrations show how textiles are woven from threads. At the car display section, from the first Toyota car to the latest hybrid cars, sports cars and future cars are on display. At the car mechanism section, robot-controlled welding machines and various manufacturing equipment are on display. Those exhibits are actually operable.
Forest of Noritake
A facility in the compound of headquarters, operated by one of the world greatest high quality ceramics manufacturers. The highlight of the theme part is the Craft Center and the Noritake Museum. First, you can have a tour of the Craft Center to study the whole process of ceramic making. After that, continue the tour to the Noritake Museum.
- English speaking guide
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- Please advise us if you have any religious or health restrictions, allergies or the case where you would like to request a special care for participants, including children. Please contact our consultant to check availability and share the information.
- Please note that any programs booked without an inquiry will not be guaranteed.
- Public Transportation fee included (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
- Pick-up service is limited to a place within 10 minute walk from a station on JR Nagoya Station.We may charge an additional fee in case your hotel is located out of this range.