How would you like to try making your own sushi? On this tour you can experience hand-shaping and rolling sushi, and of course tasting your own work of art! Before making sushi, you can enjoy the many energetic shops around the outer area of the Tsukiji Fish Market. (Please note that viewing the tuna auctions will not be available on this tour)
|Time||09:00 - 13:00|
|Departure||4 Jan - 26 Feb, 1 May - 28 Dec 2018: Mon Thu, Fri
1 Mar - 27 Apr 2018: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri
(except 8 Jan, 12 Feb, 30 Apr, 3, 4 May, 16 Jul, 10, 13 Aug, 17,24 Sep, 8 Oct, 23 Nov, 24 Dec 2018)
* Lunch: Sushi made at the sushi experience.
- Sushi prepared by the participant
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
- Pick-up service available
1. Please note that this tour uses public transportation. Also, please stay safe around forklifts and other vehicles while touring the Tsukiji Outer Market.
2. This tour does NOT include the viewing of the tuna auctions.
3. Participants may be grouped with others for the sushi workshop.
4. The sushi workshop location is subject to change to Ginza. Refer to the itinerary for potential changes in schedule.
5. Vegetarian meals not available.
6. Raw fish may be prepared using a kitchen knife.
7. Booking for children under 6 years of age cannot be accepted for this tour.
8. Raw fish will be prepared by hand to make sushi. Note that the ingredients used may vary day to day.
9. Please note that requests related to food allergies cannot be accepted.