How would you like to try making your own sushi? On this tour you can experience hand-shaping and rolling sushi, and of course tasting your own work of art! Before making sushi, you can enjoy the many energetic shops around the outer area of the Tsukiji Fish Market. (Please note that viewing the tuna auctions will not be available on this tour)
|Time||09:00 - 13:00|
|Departure||4 Jan - 26 Feb, 1 May - 28 Dec 2018: Mon Thu, Fri
1 Mar - 27 Apr 2018: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri
(except 8 Jan, 12 Feb, 30 Apr, 3, 4 May, 16 Jul, 10, 13 Aug, 17,24 Sep, 8 Oct, 23 Nov, 24 Dec 2018)
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Pick-up service||No pick up service availble|
|Drop-off service||Not available.|
* Lunch: Sushi made at the sushi experience.
1. Please note that this tour uses public transportation. Also, please stay safe around forklifts and other vehicles while touring the Tsukiji Outer Market.
2. This tour does NOT include the viewing of the tuna auctions.
3. Participants may be grouped with others for the sushi workshop.
4. The sushi workshop location is subject to change to Ginza. Refer to the itinerary for potential changes in schedule.
5. Vegetarian meals not available.
6. Raw fish may be prepared using a kitchen knife.
7. Booking for children under 6 years of age cannot be accepted for this tour.
8. Raw fish will be prepared by hand to make sushi. Note that the ingredients used may vary day to day.
9. Please note that requests related to food allergies cannot be accepted.
AM Pick-up service
Pick-up service in Tokyo is available at the following hotels for this tour.Desired pick-up point MUST be indicated when booking. Please gather at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
ANA Intercontinental Tokyo 8:20am, Cerulean Tower Tokyu 7:40 a.m. Chinzan-so Tokyo* 8:00 a.m. Conrad Tokyo* 8:10 a.m. Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel 8:15 a.m. Daiichi Hotel Tokyo* 8:25 a.m. Four Seasons Hotel (Chinzan-so) Discontinued Ginza Capital (Annex)* 8:00 a.m. Grand Hyatt Tokyo* 8:25 a.m. Grand Pacific Le Daiba* 8:10 a.m. Grand Palace 07:50 a.m. Grand Prince New Takanawa 8:20 a.m. Hilton Tokyo 7:55 a.m. Hyatt Regency 8:05 a.m. Imperial Hotel Tokyo (Main Bldg.) 8:25 a.m. Intercontinental Tokyo Bay See Remark 3 below. Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo 8:05 a.m. Mandarin Oriental 07:50 a.m. Metropolitan Tokyo (Ikebukuro) 7:40 a.m. New Otani (Main Bldg.) 7:50 a.m. New Sanno* (Hotel guests only.) 8:05 a.m. Nikko Tokyo* 8:15 a.m. Okura (Main Bldg.)* 8:10 a.m. Palace Hotel 8:05 a.m. Park Hotel Tokyo 8:20 a.m. Park Hyatt Tokyo 7:50 a.m. Ritz Carlton Tokyo* 8:15 a.m. Royal Park* (near Tokyo City Air Terminal) 7:50 a.m. Royal Park Shiodome Tower* 8:25 a.m. Sheraton Miyako Tokyo 7:50 a.m. Shiba Park Hotel 8:30 a.m. Shinagawa Prince (Main Tower) 8:05 a.m. Shinjuku Washington 7:55 a.m. Sunshine City Prince 7:30 a.m. Tokyo Dome* 8:20 a.m. Tokyo Prince See Remark 3 below. The Capitol Hotel Tokyu 8:00 a.m. The Prince Park Tower Tokyo See Remark 3 below. Tokyo Station (Hato Bus at Marunouchi South Exit) 8:20 a.m. (9:10 a.m. for Sunrise Express Tour)Westin Tokyo* 7:55 a.m.Yaesu Fujiya Hotel8:05 a.m. Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (Please arrive 20 minutes prior.)9:00 a.m. The last pick-up point is Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. The tour will depart from here.
- Reservations made after 4:00 p.m. the day before the tour cannot use morning pick-up service. (Exceptions: hotels applicable to Remark 4.)
- Hotels with "*" themark require that pick-up service be arranged before 4:00 p.m. on the preceding day. Pick-up at hotels without this mark can be arranged until 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time on the day of the tour (tour reservation required by 4:00 p.m. on preceding day).
- Pick-up at these hotels will be operated using the hotel's shuttle. Customers using these hotels for pick-up (recommended for guests of these hotels) are asked to contact the hotel directly to confirm departure time.
- The times shown above are departure times. Please gather at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes prior to departure.
- Pick-up/drop-off times are subject to change due to traffic and other conditions.
- Pick-up/drop-off service may use JR trains, subways, buses, or taxis.
- Customers using Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal are asked to gather 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Only staying guests may use pick-up service from New Sanno.
- Staying guests at Grand Prince Takanawa and Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo are encouraged to use Grand Prince New Takanawa for pick-up/drop-off.
- Time required to drop customers off may vary due to traffic and other conditions.
- Customers on the Sunrise Express tour may use the 9:10 a.m. pick-up time at Tokyo Station. However, baggage carriage service is not available for customers using this pick-up.