Tour the World Heritage Site, Himeji Castle known as Japan's most spectacular castle. On this tour, you can enjoy walking through a Japanese garden of over 30,000 square meters which features many aesthetic views of Himeji Castle. After having a delicious Japanese-Western buffet for lunch, walk along the built-in promenade at the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in the world!
|Departure||6 Jan - 25 Dec 2020: Mon, Wed, Fri
(Except 10 Feb, 9 Mar, 27 Apr - 6 May, 24 Jul, 10 - 17 Aug, 21 Sep, 12 Oct, 9 Nov, 14 Dec 2020)
|Code||From HImeji JG-GDT1NK6501NNS|
|From Osaka JG-GDT1NK6401NNS|
|From Kyoto JG-GDT1NK6301NNS|
|Kyoto and Osaka departure additional charge required|
Day 1 Kyoto / Osaka - Himeji - Kyoto / Osaka
8:40 am: Assemble at Sunrise Tours Desk inside Avanti (across from Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit) to catch the JR Rapid Service *non-reserved seating
8:50 am: Assemble at Hotel Granvia Osaka. Continue to Osaka Station, where you will get the train to Shin-Osaka Station and transfer to the JR Rapid Service *non-reserved seating. Arrive at Himeji Station
10:15am Depart from Himeji Tourist Information Center inside JR Himeji Station and proceed to Visit one of Japan's most iconic World Heritage Sites, Himeji Castle! Enjoy a 2-hour leisurely stroll through Himeji Castle and enjoy colored carp swimming in Koko-en Garden, located right near Himeji Castle.
13:00 - 14:00 Head to Restaurant for lunch
[Wednesdays & Fridays] Japanese/Western Fusion Cuisine Lunch
[Mondays] Steak Lunch
The lunch locations have a view of Himeji Castle and interested guests may take pictures at the rooftop after the meal.
14:00pm Proceed to Sanyo-Himeji Station and travel via Tegara Station to Nadagiku Shuzo a sake brewery with relation to the "father of French judo," and try sampling some sake!
Proceed back to Sanyo-Himeji Station via Tegara Station to JR Himeji Station.
16:20pm Tour Ends at JR Himeji Station
16:20-5:00pm: From JR Himeji Station, proceed to Osaka Station by JR train non-reserved seat. The tour will end upon arrival at Osaka Station.
16:20-17:30 pm: From JR Himeji Station, proceed to Kyoto Station by JR train non-reserved seat. The tour will end upon arrival at Kyoto Station.
- English Speacking Guide
- Consumption tax
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled.
- This tour uses non-reserved seats on both public transportation and Shinkansen. Please note that seating is not guaranteed. Thank you for your understanding.
- Himeji Castle is not wheelchair accessible. Participants must climb some steep staircases.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- Total walking distance on this tour is about 4 km, so please wear shoes and clothing which are easy to walk in.