Eat your way through fresh foods in Togoshi Ginza Shopping Street, Tokyo's Longest Shopping Road!
In this tour you can definitely know and make your understanding of Japanese local life deeper. Togoshi Ginza was made naturally by locals not like for sightseeing place but their life. Enjoy and feel Japanese local life!!
Day 1 Shinagawa, Tokyo
12:00 pm: Meet the guide at Togoshi station.
Stroll through the longest local shopping street in Tokyo: Local guide will take you to Togoshi Ginza. You can find out new things about Japan and Japanese local life while walking with your guide through the 1.3 km shopping street.
Eating around various local foods: You can eat Japanese oriented foods such as Oden and Karaage. It’s also possible to have Japanese traditional sweets, Taiyaki too.
Get familiar with Japanese local commodities and make your trip to Japan rich: You can get to know much more about Japanese local things for example popular snacks Japanese local eat as usual and popular convenience store goods. Your local guide will give you many tips to enjoy and feel more about Japan life during this tour.
14:30 pm: Tour ends at Togoshi area. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- Local guide
- 5 food & drink samplings (Vegan menu available)
- Tour photos
- Please note that there may be other participants.
- You do not need to pay for the guide's food and drinks fee.
- All ages can join this tour, but only person over 20 years of age can drink alcohol because of law in Japan
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Out of respect for other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time.
- You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
- This tour could possibly visit the place where smoking is not prohibited. please note that we may not be able to change the tour venues in this case.
- Cannot make an allergy free or dietary restriction food guarantee since food is prepared in kitchens.
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.