JR East Pass
Travel throughout Tokyo & Eastern Japan with the JR East Pass.
We offer $7 Express postage, however if you wish to collect instore or purchase instore a $15 per booking fee will apply at all branches.
For urgent bookings made in-person, a handling and pick-up fee of $30 per booking will apply at all branches. (*Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Perth)
|Nagano Niigata Area
Most major banking and financial institutions automatically enrol their customers for 3D-Secure. However, if your card is not enrolled, this means that either the bank that issued the card is not yet supporting these services or it means that you have not yet been registered for 3D-Secure. If you are not registered and your financial institution requests verification from you via our website you will not be able to finalise your purchase with us. It is highly recommended for a smooth, safe & secure experience that you register for these services if you discover that you are not registered.
Australian Residents traveling on a Japanese Passport are not allowed to purchase JR East Rail Pass.
Nagano Niigata Area Destination : Narita / Haneda Airport to Tokyo, Nikko, Nagano, Niigata
Tohoku Area Destination : Narita / Haneda Airport to Tokyo, Nikko, Aomori, Sendai, Morioka, Akita
|Nagano, Niigata Area
|JR East Lines, Izu Kyuko Line, Tokyo Monorail
Echigo TOKImeki Railway: Arai-Naoetsu
Iwate Galaxy Railway (IGR)
Sendai Airport Transit
|The following limited express trains that directly run between the JR East lines and Tobu Railway lines: the Nikko, the SPACIA Nikko, the Kinugawa, and the SPACIA Kinugawa.
|The pass can be used for travel on local and rapid trains between Shimo-imaichi and Tobu-nikko/Kinugawa-onsen on Tobu Railway Lines. Between Kurihashi and Shimo-imaichi Stations, the pass may be used only on limited express trains that connect directly with Tobu Railway Lines.*
> Nagano, Niigata area Map
> Tohoku area Map
- *The JR EAST PASS may be used for Tobu Railway Lines as long as either the departing or destination station is on a JR line.
- The JR EAST PASS is not valid for the Tokaido Shinkansen as that is operated by a different rail company.
- GALA Yuzawa Station is in operation only in winter and spring.
- Special operating intervals and trains may be in service to meet the needs in the aftermath of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami.
- The JR EAST PASS is not valid for JR buses.
- The JR East Pass can be used on the Narita Express for direct access from Narita Airport to Tokyo.
- Australian Residents travelling on a Japanese Passport are not allowed to purchase JR East Pass.
For 5 Consecutive Days Only, you must nominate the start date at time of exchange.
- An Exchange Order must be presented in Japan within 3 months from the date of issue. This must be done at a JR Station that has a Japan Rail Pass Exchange Office.
- JR Pass pricing fluctuates depending on the status of the exchange rate. For more information please consult with a Travel Japan Consultant.
- Australian Residents travelling on a Japanese Passport are not allowed to purchase JR East, West, Kyushu, Hokkaido, Central or Shikoku Rail Passes.
- Baggage carried on board must be within 250 cm with a maximum length of 2 m.
You can bring as much as two pieces weighing less than 30 kilograms. (However, items such as umbrellas and handbags are not counted)