Enjoy walking the streets of Fushimi, lined with sake breweries. You can enjoy tasting some sake. The tour also takes you to the Fushimi-inari Shrine famous for its Senbon Torii (One thousand gateways) painted in red.
|Departure||21 Jan - 26 Dec 2019: Mon, Thu
(except 12, 15 Aug 2019)
8:40am Assemble at New Miyako Hotel. You will then proceed to Momoyama-Goryomae station by train.
Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum (45 mins) The museum displays interesting materials including devices used in sake-producing processes, which are unique to Fushimi. Participants can enjoy tasting sake at this museum.
Proceed by train to Fushimi-Inari Station
Fushimi-inari Shrine (60 mins) Fushimi-inari Shrine is the head shrine of 40,000 inari-jinja shrines located all over Japan. The bright red Senbon Torii Gates are superb and are unmissable.
12:15-12:45pm Head back to Kyoto by train. Tour disbands upon arriving at Kyoto Station.
- Admission Fee
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
1. This tour uses public transportation with non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
2. This is a walking tour, so please wear shoes and clothes which are comfortable to walk in.
3. While people under 20 years of age may join this tour, they will not be served sake and non-alcoholic beverages will not be provided in place of alcoholic drinks.
4. If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.