Relive the magic of youth with a visit to the popular Ghibli Museum, Mitaka, dedicated to the works of Hayao Miyazaki, Japan's greatest living animated film director.
4 Jan - 22 Dec 2017: Mon, Wed, Fir
(Not operated when the Ghibli Museum is closed for special maintenance)
04 Jan - 28 Feb 2018, 2 May - 21 Dec 2018: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri
01 Mar - 30 Apr 2018: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri
(except 14 - 25 May, 7 - 16 Nov)
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included until the Ghibli Museum.|
1. This tour uses public transportation. You may not be able to secure a seat to occupy. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes to participate in this tour.
2. This tour is offered for travellers from overseas only.
3. Baby buggies are not allowed to enter Ghibli Museum.
4. Admissions to Ghibli Museum for children under the age 3 are free of charge
5. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before a scheduled date, the tour on the date may be cancelled.
6. Arrival time may vary depending on traffic conditions.
< from 2018 departure>
7. The tour will be cancelled if Ghibli Museum is closed due to unforseen circumstances. If the tour cannot visit Hotel Gajoen Tokyo or Edo-Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum due to facility circumstances, an alternate destination will be visited and the tour will still be held. Please note that in this case, refunds will not be provided.
8. Participants may not go directly to the destination on their own, and may not join the tour midway. Leaving the tour midway at Ghibli Museum is allowed. In such cases, customers must head to their own from Ghibli Museum , and no refunds will be provided.
9. Edo Tokyo Open Air Architectural Museum is closed on Mondays. (Open if Monday is a holiday.) In such cases, the tour will visit Jindai-ji Temple or Takahata Fudoson Temple instead.
10. Meal in the case that the meal cannot be provided at Hotel Gajoen Tokyo due to facility circumstances, a meal will be serviced at other Restaurant instead. And requests for vegetarian meals are not accepted.