Enjoy a full day sightseeing by coach. Start the day with a panoramic view of Tokyo from the main observation platform of Tokyo Tower. See one of the finest examples of Japanese shrine architecture at Meiji-jingu Shrine and take a pleasant stroll through the beautiful East Garden of the Imperial Palace. After a Japanese-style lunch, you can see the contrast between old and new Japan at Hama-Rikyu Garden before taking a wonderful cruise down the Sumida River. Following the cruise, you will have the chance to pick up some souvenirs or ‘omiyage’ (gifts) at Nakamise - a bustling shopping street - that leads to Asakusa Kannon - one of the finest Buddhist Temples in Japan.
7:30 - 8:50 am: Departure
Drive-by Akasaka Guest House and National Diet Building
Imperial Palace East Garden
Drive-by Ginza shopping district
Sumida River Cruise
Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street
Drive-by Kappabashi, Ueno and Akihabara
19:00 pm: This tour ends where you were picked up
- Certified English speaking tour guide
- Other admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
• The itinerary (tour completion time, visiting schedule, & others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
• In some cases, a taxi may be used for pick-up & return services.
• Due to operational reasons, a tour guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up and return services.
• We cannot provide any special arrangement for those with food allergies etc. In that case, please choose the tour without lunch.
• We have a strict policy about starting tours on time. If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.