Enjoy a full day sightseeing by coach. Start the day with a panoramic view of Tokyo from the main observation platform of Tokyo Tower. See one of the finest examples of Japanese shrine architecture at Meiji-jingu Shrine and take a pleasant stroll through the beautiful East Garden of the Imperial Palace. After a Japanese-style lunch, you can see the contrast between old and new Japan at Hama-Rikyu Garden before taking a wonderful cruise down the Sumida River. Following the cruise, you will have the chance to pick up some souvenirs or ‘omiyage’ (gifts) at Nakamise - a bustling shopping street - that leads to Asakusa Kannon - one of the finest Buddhist Temples in Japan.
|Departure||Daily (except for 01-03 Jan and 25 Feb 2018)|
|Without Lunch discount available|
9:00am Dai-Ichi Hotel Tokyo - Assemble at the hotel and continue to the following by coach.
Tokyo Tower - Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the main observation platform.
Meiji Shrine - Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area.
Drive by Akasaka Guest House and National Diet Building.
Imperial Palace East Garden - Enjoy a pleasant walk in the East Garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty (Mon, Fri and when East Garden is closed, you will visit the Imperial Palace Plaza, Double Bridge instead)
Drive through the Ginza shopping district.
Japanese Style lunch
Hama-rikyu Garden -This garden is a typical Daimyu (Japanese Feudal Lord) garden in the Edo period with a tidal pond.
Sumida River Cruise - Enjoy a boat ride from a port in Tokyo, Hinode Pier to Asakusa and see the harmonious blend of old and new Tokyo.
Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street - Famous cultural landmark in Tokyo. Walk down an active shopping street, Nakamise, leading to one of the finest Buddhist Temples in Japan.Drive through Kappabashi, Ueno and Akihabara.
6:00pm The tour concludes and will drop you off from where you were picked up (approx. 7 pm)
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
- Pick-up and drop-off service available
- The location of the restaurant and the menu might be changed due to operational reasons.
- Vegetarian Menu is available on request.
- Due to operational reasons, a tour guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up and return services.
- Visits or conveyance may be omitted or substituted due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
- The itinerary (tour completion time, visiting schedule, & others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
- In some cases, a taxi may be used for pick-up & return services.