Visit the picturesque area around Uji Bridge and World Heritage Site Byodo-in Temple. Experience an authentic tea ceremony in Uji, a town famous for tea. Enjoy an afternoon of sightseeing around Nara.
27 Mar - 27 Nov 2018: Tue, Fri
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
1. Public transport will be used, Seating may not be available
2. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes as this tour will vbe on foot.
3. Nakanoshima Park will not be visited due to river conditions.
4. This is a combination of Uji Walking & Tea Ceremony Tour and Nara Afternoon Tour with Lunch.
5. The Phoenix Hall at Byodo-in Temple may not be entered due to congestion, in which case JPY300 will be refunded to participants on the day.
6. At Kasuga Taisha Shrine, the tour will not enter areas requiring admission.
7. Drop-off service from Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princes Kyoto cannot be provided during Gion Festival (Saki Matsuri/ 14th - 16th July) due to traffic restrictions.
8. The tour may not visit Nara Nagomikan if it is closed or due to traffic conditions.
9. Connection to the Kyoto Night Tour or Kyoto Maiko Tour is not possible.
10. A vegetarian meal is available. Please request upon reservation.
11. Drop-off services to hotels in Kyoto are available. Please request upon reservation.
12. During the Gion Festival (Saki Matsuri) (July 14-16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel, and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.