* Seasonal surcharges apply for all other dates.
Mt. Fuji, Hakone and Kyoto. Japan's finest highlights all in 2 days.
05 Jan - 9 Mar, 5 - 28 Dec 2018: Mon, Wed, Fri
12 Mar - 03 Dec 2018: Daily
(except 2,3,4,5 Mar, 28,29 Apr, 14,15 Jul, 11,12 Aug, 15,16,22,23 Sep. 6,7 Oct 2018)
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Minimum participaints||1 person|
|Code||One Way : JG-SUN2GSH2O|
|Round Trip : JG-SUN2GSH2R|
|Round Trip additional charge required|
Single supplement apply
Triple reduction available
*Seasonal surcharge apply : 19 Mar - 16 Apr, 12 - 31 Nov 2016
One Way Trip
Drop-off service to hotels in Kyoto between 5:30 and 6:30.
Board the bullet train to Tokyo Station.
Baggage Service for One Way plan:
Your baggage will be transported by land from Tokyo to Kyoto.
Each person will be allowed one piece of baggage.
Round Trip Plan unavailable. Leave large baggage at hotel is recommended ( trains do not have adequate space for baggage storage, service fee may apply.)
1. This is a special tour for international visitors. Please understand that residents of Japan cannot make bookings for this tour.
2. If the minimum number of participants (1) is not met by 20 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
3, Large baggage such as suit cases will be transported separately from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal to hotels in Kyoto City. (One article of standard size luggage per customer will be transported free of charge. Any additional items will incur a fee of JPY 2,200 per article, which will need to be paid on the morning of departure at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.) Luggage will arrive at hotels on the same day that it is sent. However, please note that delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
4. The arrival time to Kyoto after the tour on Day 1 may be between 22:00 and 23:00 or later depending on traffic conditions.
5. The trip from Odawara to Kyoto on Day 1 may require a train transfer midway at Shizuoka or Nagoya station. If so, a staff member will assist participants in transferring. If the tour runs late due to traffic congestion, etc, and misses the scheduled train, transportation from Odawara to Kyoto will be on non-reserved seats on the Shinkansen, and participants may not be able to sit down.
6. If you would like a vegetarian menu, please inform us at the time of reservation.
<Day 1 Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour>
1. GPS-equipped audio guides are available in Chinese and Spanish. Please make a request when booking if you would like an audio guide. There are a limited number of audio guides available, so it may not be possible to provide one for each participant. Also, no refunds will be issued even if the audio guide is unusable due to weak signal, device issues, Wi-Fi malfunction, etc.
2. Hakone Komagatake Ropeway may be omitted due to heavy traffic. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded for such an itinerary alteration.
3. If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th station is blocked due to road surface freezing or accidents, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station.
When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi. Please note that this alternative itinerary may be omitted from the tour depending on traffic conditions.
4. Mt. Fuji's 5th station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. On tours from autumn to spring, please bring a coat and other warm clothing.
5. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
6. If the Lake Ashi Cruise or Komagatake Ropeway are not running due to inclement weather or maintenance, or as a result of road or organization circumstances, they may be omitted and replaced with one or more of the following:
Hakone En Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani, Hakone Pirate Ship, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Checkpoint, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, Hakone Shrine, etc., but this will not be used as a reason to cancel the tour, and refunds will not be given for this reason. The English interpreter guide will make decisions regarding itinerary alterations.
<Day 2 Kyoto Tour>
1. On Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays, Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed. On these days, the tour will visit Kitano Tenmangu Shrine. The same is true of the period before and after the public viewing of Kyoto Imperial Palace in spring and autumn, May 14 - 17 due to the Aoi Festival, New Year's holidays, and whenever there is an Imperial Household event.
2. Please note that before entering the Kyoto Imperial Palace you will be required to fill out a form with your personal information such as your full name, sex, age, and nationality. (The form will be provided on the tour day.)
3. On Jan. 25, Apr. 25, Jul. 25 and Oct. 25, 2015, and on June 25, Sept. 25 and Dec. 25, 2016, Nishi Hongan-ji Temple will be visited instead of Kitano Tenmangu Shrine.
4. On Tuesdays (or Wednesday if Tuesday is a national holiday) in January, July, August, and December and over the year-end New Year's holidays, Nijo Castle is closed. The tour will visit Ryoan-ji Temple instead.
5. During the Jidai Festival on October 22, Heian Jingu Shrine is closed to the public and will be replaced in the itinerary by Chishaku-in Temple. If the Jidai Festival is postponed, we will follow suit with the itinerary change.
6. This tour will not enter Heian Jingu Shrine's Shin-en garden.
7. During the Gion Festival (Sakimatsuri, July 14 - 16), drop-off service to Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto will be unavailable due to traffic restrictions.
8. Connections from this tour can be made to the "Kyoto Maiko Dinner" and "Kyoto Night Tour". Connections are generally made at Kyoto Hotel Okura.
Customer will carry their own baggage. There is not much space on the Shinkansen or bus, so we recommended leaving large items such as suitcases at your hotel in Tokyo.