Mt.Fuji-Hakone & Onsen 2-Day Package Tour (Yunohana Onsen Hotel Plan)
1 Nights from $653
(* Price is per person.)
This tour combines our popular guided Mt. Fuji & Hakone day tour with a stay at an onsen hotel in Hakone! Enjoy views of and from Japan's towering national symbol, Mt. Fuji, experience the scenic beauty of Hakone, and then relax in Hakone's famous natural hot springs. This tour includes transportation from Tokyo (chartered bus to Mt. Fuji/Hakone, a guided tour of Mt. Fuji and Hakone on the first day with lunch, and an overnight stay in a Japanese-style room at Yunohana Onsen Hotel with onsen (natural hot springs), and a 2-day Hakone Free Pass which is good for free use of much of Hakone's public transit. In addition to a Japanese-style room, this Yunohana Onsen plan also includes dinner on Day 1 and breakfast on Day 2. Please note that this is the one-way plan which does not include return transportation to Tokyo.
|Departure||04 Jan. - 26 Dec 2016: Daily
(except 17,18 Sep, 8,9 Oct 2016)
04 Jan - 27 Dec 2017: Daily
(Except 10-11,17-18,24-25,31 Jan,
18-19,28-29 Apr, 1-6 May, 15-16 Jul, 11-16 Aug, 16-17 Sep, 7-8 Oct, 3-4 Nov 2017)
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is provided for Day 1 only.|
Triple room discount available.Single Room additional charge required.
Meals : 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, 1 Breakfast
Guide Servise : Day 1
Hotel : 1 night stay
4. If the Fuji Subaru Line to Mt. Fuji's 5th Station is closed due to icy roads, the tour will be taken as high as possible.
No alternative destination is planned in the case that Mt. Fuji's 5th Station cannot be visited due to an accident, weather conditions, etc.
5. Mt. Fuji's 5th Station is typically 10 to 15 degrees Celsius colder than Tokyo. On tours from autumn to spring, please bring a coat and other warm clothing.
6. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
7. The tickets for the bullet train on Day 2 cannot be used for any other train than the one listed.
9. No refunds for train tickets provided by Travel Japan will be given even if the participant has already purchased the JR Japan Rail Pass.
10. Children ages 2-5 will be charged a facility usage fee separately at the hotel, unless reservations are made with child tour prices.