Visit Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine, and Kyushu National Museum with a local English speaking guide.
8:00a.m or 13:00p.m: Depart from Hotel.
Head for Komyozenji Temple, a Budhist Zen temple founded in the Kamakura period.
Visit Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine, which is dedicated to the God of study devotion and warding off evil.
You will then proceed to the Kyushu National Museum.
After the museum, the tour will finish and you will return back to your hotel.
Approx. 5 hours tour
- Public transportation
- English Speaking Guide
- Kyushu National Museum Entrance Fee
- Umegae-mochi(Dazaifu special rice cake)
- Minimum 2 people required for tour operation
- Booking must be made 3 days before departure.
- Departure/Return: Hakata
- Tour Fare Quoted Subject to change without prior notice
- Tour itinerary may be changed / deleted subject to the traffic / weather conditions.