Visit 4 of Tokyo's popular sightseeing spots as well as cultural experience 'Tea Ceremony'! Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from Tokyo Tower before participating in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony then take a stroll along the moat surrounding the Imperial Palace Plaza. Board a cruise at Hinode Pier for a 40-minute trip up the Sumida River to Asakusa. Browse the many colorful stores lining the Nakamise walkway leading up to Senso-ji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most famous Buddhist temple, before passing through Ginza, Japan's world-renowned shopping and entertainment district.
7:45 - 8:30 am: Departure
Tea Ceremony experience
Imperial Palace Plaza
Sumida River Cruise
Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise-dori: Senso-ji temple
Ginza Shopping District: Drive-by
-18:10 pm: Tour ends at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal / Tokyo station
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter
- Admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
• At Tokyo Tower, only the main deck (150 m) will be visited. An additional admission fee is required to access the top deck (250 m). Those who wish to enter must pay the required charges at the location.
• Cherry Blossom Season (around mid-March - early April) As the schedule of Sumida River Cruise will be altered, arrival time may be delayed. The Sumida River Cruise ride may be switched to cherry blossom viewing at Sumida Park due to congestion.
• The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
• Out of respect for our other guests and to ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time. You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
• The actual lunch menu may vary due to seasonal or daily availability of ingredients Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at the time of booking.