Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from Tokyo Tower before participating in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony then take a stroll along the moat surrounding the Imperial Palace Plaza. Board a cruise at Hinode Pier for a 40-minute trip up the Sumida River to Asakusa. Browse the many colorful stores lining the Nakamise walkway leading up to Senso-ji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most famous Buddhist temple, before passing through Ginza, Japan's world-renowned shopping and entertainment district.
05 Jan - 28 Dec 2018: Daily
(except 01 - 04 Jan. 17 Feb. 3 Mar. 29 - 31 Dec 2019)
9:00 am: Leave Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal and visit the following places by bus.
Tokyo Tower: Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the observatory. (30 min)
Tea Ceremony: Participate in a traditional tea ceremony.
Lunch: Have a Japanese-style cuisine. *Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at the time of booking.
Imperial Palace Plaza: Make a short stop for photos at the plaza in front of the Imperial Palace (30min).
Sumida River Cruise: Enjoy a 40 minute boat ride on the Sumidagawa Line from Hinode Pier on Tokyo Bay to Asakusa. This river was instrumental in the development of Tokyo.
Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise-dori: Senso-ji temple is the oldest and most popular Buddhist temple in Tokyo. The promenade leading to the temple, called Nakamise-dori, is lined on both sides by many small food and souvenir shops. (45min.)
Ginza Shopping District: Drive through this world-famous shopping district. (45 min.)
5:10 - 5:30pm: Arrive at Tokyo Station between 4:50 - 5:10pm. - Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal around 5:30pm. Tour concludes upon arrival.
(Drop off service not available)
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
1. As the schedule of Sumida River Cruise will be altered during cherry blossom season (expected period: Mid-March – Early April ), arrival time may be delayed.
2. Due to congestion during the cherry blossom season (around Mid-March – Early April ), the Sumida River Cruise ride will be switched to cherry-blossom viewing at Sumida Park.
3. Sumida River Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to river conditions. Changes in the itinerary will be provided by the guide.
4. The tour may visit Hamarikyu Gardens depending on the Sumida River Cruise reservation time.