Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from Tokyo Tower before participating in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony hen take a stroll along the moat surrounding the Imperial Palace Plaza. Board a cruise at Hinode Pier for a 40-minute trip up the Sumida River to Asakusa. Browse the many colorful stores lining the Nakamise walkway leading up to Senso-ji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most famous Buddhist temple, before passing through Ginza, Japan's world-renowned shopping and entertainment district.
06 Jan - 28 Dec 2018: Daily (except 18, 25 Feb 2018)
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
2. Due to congestion during the cherry blossom season (around Mid-March – Early April ), the Sumida River Cruise ride will be switched to cherry-blossom viewing at Sumida Park.
3. Sumida River Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to river conditions. Changes in the itinerary will be provided by the guide.
4. The tour may visit Hamarikyu Gardens depending on the Sumida River Cruise reservation time.
5. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
6. The location for lunch is subject to change due to venue operational circumstances.
7. If the tea ceremony room is closed, the tour will visit Mei-ji Shrine instead.