Join a full-day tour of the outskirts of Tokyo in Hakone! See the iconic Mt. Fuji from afar or tour around the awesome sightseeing sites of this area. Head across the long hanging bridge of Mishima sky walk for some adreneline fulled fun.
|Time||09:00 - 18:00|
01 Mar 2019 - 26 Feb 2020: Daily
09:00 Pick-up at Select Locations in the Central Tokyo
11:30 Tour Around Hakone
Visit the Hakone Shrine and souvenir shops around Lake Ashi (also known as Ashinoko Lake or Hakone Lake).
12:30 Lunch time
Stop for a delicious lunch in the Hakone area. Why not try some of the famous local specialties, such as Wakasagi smelt tempura, soba noodles and healthy tofu? (Lunch is at own expense.)
14:00 Mishima Sky Walk
Enjoy the adrenalin rush as you make your way across Japan's longest suspension bridge. Gaze at the beautiful Mt. Fuji, standing in the distance.
15:30 Depart from Mishima Sky Walk
18:00Drop-off at Select Locations in the Central Tokyo
- Charter fee, Highway tolls, Parking fee
- Admission Fee
- English speaking guide/driver
- Certified caregiver/driver-guide assistance
- Consumption tax
- This is a tour for groups with participants who have limited mobility, as well as those who require special assistance.
- Please note that the wheelchair van can accommodate up to eight (8) guests— one (1) wheelchair user and their chair plus seven (7) other guests.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- The tour fare does not include meals, beverages, entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary, as well as any personal expenses.
- The exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.