This bus tour takes you to Kamakura,s popular spots such as Kotoku-in Temple, Jomyoji temple, and Hasedera Temple which are difficult to reach by trains. See the Kamakura Daibusu, gigantic Buddha statue that stands about 130m high / weighs about 121 tons and feel the cool sea breeze a you gaze out on the beautiful sea around Shonan spreading before your eyes in Enoshima!
Matcha green tea experience at Jomyo-ji Temple
Kotoku-in Temple (Great Buddha)
17:40 - 18:40 pm: Tour ends near Shinjuku station
- National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter
- Enoshima Escar section 1 fare
- Other admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
• Locations indicated on the itinerary may be changed due to closed days, inclement weather, events, or traffic conditions. However, the tour will not be cancelled or refunded even in such cases. The following are possible substitutes: Hokoku-ji Temple, Engaku-ji Temple, Kencho-ji Temple, Kamakuragu Treasure Hall, or Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine Treasure Hall.
• The order of the itinerary is subject to change depending on operation circumstances of locations to be visited, road conditions, and weather conditions.
• During the peak summer season (July and August), the tour will not stop at Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine due to expected congestion in Kamakura. Refunds will not be issued.
• Participants can take the Enoshima Escar escalator when going up, but will need to walk the stairs when coming down. For those who have difficulty walking, please wait at the Benzaiten Nakamise Street. Please note that refunds will not be issued for such reasons.
• If the number of participants exceeds 15, earphone guides may be used for the guide's explanations. A fee of JPY10,000 may be incurred if an earphone guide is lost or damaged by a participant.
• Ensure the best tour for everyone, we must start the tour on time. You will not be able to join the tour, get refund or rescheduled if you are late for the tour and missed the group.
• Lunch will be a Japanese-style meal. Subject to change depending on the facility's circumstances or stocks available on the day. Vegetarian meals are available but must be requested at the time of booking. Requests made on the day of the tour will not be accepted. Allergy-friendly meals, etc. are not available.