Tour the World Heritage Site, Himeji Castle known as Japan's most spectacular castle. On this tour, you can enjoy walking through a Japanese garden of over 30,000 square meters which features many aesthetic views of Himeji Castle. After having a delicious Japanese-Western buffet for lunch, walk along the built-in promenade at the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in the world!
|Departure||6 Jan - 25 Dec 2020: Mon, Wed, Fri
(Except 10 Feb, 9 Mar, 27 Apr - 6 May, 24 Jul, 10 - 17 Aug, 21 Sep, 12 Oct, 9 Nov, 14 Dec 2020)
|Code||From HImeji JG-GDT1NK6501NNS|
|From Osaka JG-GDT1NK6401NNS|
|From Kyoto JG-GDT1NK6301NNS|
|Kyoto and Osaka departure additional charge required|
8:40 am: Assemble at New Miyako Hotel. Continue to Kyoto Station to catch the JR Rapid Service *non-reserved seating
8:50 am: Assemble at Hotel Granvia Osaka. Continue to Osaka Station, where you will get the train to Shin-Osaka Station and transfer to the JR Rapid Service *non-reserved seating. Arrive at Himeji Station
10:15 am: Assemble at Tourist Information Center inside JR Himeji Station
Himeji Castle (120 min): Widely known as Japan's most spectacular castle due to its beauty and imposing size. Himeji Castle is well preserved and is a world heritage site. Unlike other castles in Japan, Himeji Castle was never destroyed by natural disaster or war to this day.
Lunch (60 min): Enjoy a Japanese-Western Buffet Lunch
Maiko Marine Promenade (40 min): A circuit style promenade on the Akashi Kaikyo bridge. It is situated around 47 meters above the sea and 150 meters above the ground.
3:40-4:20pm: The tour will end upon arrival at Maiko Station. Train tickets for the trip between Maiko Station and Himeji Station will be distributed at this time.
4:30-5:00pm: From Maiko Station, proceed to Osaka Station by JR train non-reserved seat. The tour will end upon arrival at Osaka Station.
5:00-5:30 pm: Maiko Station proceeds to Kyoto Station by JR train non-reserved seat. The tour will end upon arrival at Kyoto Station.
- English Speacking Guide
- Consumption tax
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be canceled.
- This tour uses non-reserved seats on both public transportation and Shinkansen. Please note that seating is not guaranteed. Thank you for your understanding.
- Himeji Castle is not wheelchair accessible. Participants must climb some steep staircases.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
- Total walking distance on this tour is about 4 km, so please wear shoes and clothing which are easy to walk in.