This guided one-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th station at an elevation of 2,300 meters. Explore Aokigahara Forest and the lava tube caves created by Mt. Fuji's volcanic activity with an instructor. This tour includes return transportation, to and from Tokyo, by chartered bus.
|Departure||9 Jan - 28 Dec 2018: Daily
(except 25 Feb, 28-30 Apr, 3-5 May, 14-16,22,29 Jul, 5,11-14,19,26 Aug, 15,17,22-24 Sep, 6-8 Oct, 23 - 25 Nov 2018)
March and April Departure seasonal surcharge apply
8:50am Depart designated pick-up location and meet at Hamamatsucho Station to get a bus to the following.
Mt. Fuji 5th Station (30 min) - The gateway to climbing Mt. Fuji. Famous for its stunning view of the Five Fuji Lakes below, it is a popular spot even for those with no intention to climb Mt. Fuji.
Highland Resort Hotel & Spa - Have lunch wherever you would like.
Aokigahara Forest - Also known as the sea of trees, is a very dense forest containing a large number of rocky icy caverns.
Forests & Cave Exploring (90 min) - Explore the unique Aokigahara Forest and one of the lava tube caves created by Mt. Fuji's volcanic activity with an instructor.
Fuji-Q Highland Resort Bus Stop - Transfer to an expressway bus for Shinjuku.
7:30 - 9:00pm Arrive back in Shinjuku. Tour concludes upon arrival.
- English-speaking guide until Highland Resort Hotel & Spa.
- English-speaking instructor for afternoon activities.
- Equipment hire
1. If Fuji Visitor Centre is closed, or the tour is behind schedule due to traffic the visit to Fuji Visitor Centre may be skipped.
2. If the roadway to Mt Fuji 5th station should be blocked due to road surface freezing, an accident, weather, or any other reason, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. If the tour reaches at least the 1st Station, there will be no alternate activity. If the tour is unable to reach the 1st Station or pass the Subaru Line entrance, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi instead. This activity may be omitted depending on road conditions.
3. As temperatures drop significantly on Mt. Fuji, it is highly recommended to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing from autumn to spring. Please wear clothing and footwear appropriate for this activity. Long sleeve and pants are recommended to protect from vegetation and insects.
4. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if the full view of Mt. Fuji is not visible due to weather conditions.
5. Those who have physical conditions that affect their day-to-day activities are not eligible to participate. Those who wish to participate and have any physical disabilities or chronic illnesses should contact an operator ahead of time.
6. The outdoor activities will be visited even in the case that it is raining. Raincoats are available for purchase on site. (Price JPY300 adult size S,M and L only).
7. Children under the age of 6 are not eligible to participate.
8. Eco Vision Brains Co. will provide cars for transportation between Fuji-Q Highland and each activity location.
9. Rental Fees for overalls, helmets, headlamps and gloves are included in tour fees.
10. This tour does not include lunch. Participants will enjoy lunch on their own at Highland Resort Hotel & Spa. There may not be enough time for lunch depending on traffic conditions.
11. Pick-up services from Tokyo hotels are available. Please contact a consultant for more information.