Mt.Fuji & Hakone 1 Day Tour
Our most popular day tour, this guided one-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on the pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Mt. Komagatake Ropeway which boasts beautiful views of the volcanic Hakone Mountains. This round-trip tour includes transportation to Mt. Fuji and Hakone by chartered bus.
(Return bullet train plan except 2 Jan, 26 Feb, 3-6 May, 15-16 Jul, 11-13 Aug, 16-17 Sep, 7-8 Oct, 3-4 Nov2017)
(Return bus or Odawara disband plan except 26 Feb, 18-20 Mar, 3-5 May,15-17,22-23,29-30 Jul, 5-6, 11-13,19-20,26-27 Aug, 2,9,16-18,23,30 Sep, 7-9, 14,21,28 Oct, 3-5,11 Nov 2017)
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Disband at Hakone Yumoto
(with Lunch) :JG-F807
|Disband at Odawara Station
(with Lunch) : JG-F808
|Return by Motorcoasch
(with Lunch) :JG-F880
|Return by Shinkansen ( bullet train)
(with Lunch) :JG-F800
Asakusa departure available from 2017
|Disband at Odawara Station
(with Lunch) : JG-F808KP
| Return by Motorcoasch
(with Lunch) :JG-F880KP
Return by Shinkansen ( bullet train)
For Hamamatsucho departure only without lunch plan available. Please ask our consultant.
March and April departure seasonal surcharge apply.
Price based on Shinjuku departure return by Motorcoach and disband at Odawara station.
For return by Shinkansen plan & Hamamatsucho departure plan an additional charge required.
1. Please note that the tour may not visit the Mt. Komagatake Ropeway in cases of heavy traffic. The tour will not be cancelled, and no redunds will be provided in such cases. In addition, the arrival time may also be delayed. (The estimated arrival time is between 20:00-22:00)
2. If the roadway to Mt Fuji 5th station is blocked due to road surface freezing or accidents, the tour will be taken to the highest elevation point possible. No alternative destinations are planned when the tour reaches beyond the 1st station. When the tour has to turn back at the 1st station, or when the Fuji Subaru Line is completely blocked, the tour will visit Lake Kawaguchi. Please note that this alternative itinerary may be omitted from the tour depending on traffic conditions.
3. As temperatures drop significantly on Mt. Fuji, it is highly recommended to bring an overcoat or other warm clothing from autumn to spring.
4. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if the full view if Mt. Fuji is not visible due to weather conditions.
5. The Komagatake Ropeway or Lake Ashi cruise may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions or other operational concerns. If either or both are omitted the following alternatives may be used: Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani Valley, Hakone Check Point, Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Pirate Ship, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, Itchuku Kubota Art Museum, Fujiyama Museum, Hakone Shrine, etc. The tour will not be cancelled or refunded for such itinerary alteration.
6. Please apply GPS audio guide at the time of reservation. The number of GPS audio guides is limited, so they may not be available to each of you. Chinese & Spanish are available.
7. The tour guide may not accompany back to Tokyo from Odawara Station. In this case, the manner of returning will be iinformed in advance.
8. Note the bus may make multiple stops at hotels in the Hakone area after sightseeing concludes.
9. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before a scheduled date, the tour on the date may be cancelled.
For Disband at Odawara Station
10. If making own arrangements for return transportation, reserving a bullet train that departs Odawara after 7:00pm is recommended.
11. No refunds will given even if the reserved bullet train from Odawara Station cannot be boarded.
For Shinjuku Departure
Free pick-up service and multilingual audio guides are not available on this tour
This tour goes straight to Mt. Fuji without stopping at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. This tour is convenient for those staying in Shinjuku who do not require pick-up service.