See the main sights of both Nara and Kyoto, all in one day! Visit Todai-ji Temple, one of the world's largest wooden structures and home of the Great Buddha. Mingle with the deer at Nara Park and Kofuku-ji Temple. In Kyoto, visit Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Kodai-ji Temple, Yasaka Shrine, and the Gion District.
04 Jan - 20 Dec 2017 :Daily
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
1. Nara Morning: 8:30am - approx. 1:00pm, 4.5 km walking
2. Kyoto Afternoon:1:45pm - approx. 6:00pm, 3.5 km walking
3. Pick-up service is not available. Assemble at Kyoto Station.
4. English-speaking guide service is included.
5. Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour is approx. 8km walking.
6. Tour operated for minimum of 1 person.
7. Round trip by Kintetsu Express Train to Nara is included. Seating may not be available.