See the great sights Nara has to offer! Travel from Kyoto to Nara by Kintetsu Express Train, where you can visit Todai-ji Temple, one of the largest wooden structures in the world and home of the Great Buddha, the largest Buddha statue in Japan. Mingle with the many deer at Nara Park, then proceed to Kofuku-ji Temple.
04 Jan - 31 Dec 2017: Daily
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
1. Tour is from 8:30am -approx. 1:00pm, 4.5 km walking.
2. Pick-up service is not available. Assemble at Kyoto Station.
3. Tour operated for minimum of 1 person.
4. English-speaking guide service is included.
5. Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour is approx. 8km walking.
6. Round trip by Kintetsu Express Train to Nara is included. Seating may not be available.