See the great sights that Nara has to offer! Travel from Kyoto to Nara by Kintetsu Express Train, where you can visit Todai-ji Temple, one of the largest wooden structures in the world and home of the Great Buddha - the largest Buddha statue in Japan. Mingle with the many deer at Nara Park, then proceed to Kofuku-ji Temple.
04 Jan - 31 Dec 2018: Daily
8:20am Assemble at Nippon Travel Agency office at Kyoto Station.
You will then board a train from Kyoto to Nara.
Todaiji Temple This temple has an enormous bronze Buddha statue within its Daibutsuden Hall, one of the largest wooden structures in the world.
Nara Park (Deer Park) Walk among the 1,100 or so tame deer roaming about the park. They are considered the divine messengers.
Kokufuji Temple This temple was transferred from Kyoto in 710. It has a five-story pagoda, the 2nd highest in Japan.
Board a train and return to Kyoto Station.
1:00pm Tour concludes upon arrival at Kyoto Station.
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
1. Tour is from 8:30am -approx. 1:00pm, 4.5 km walking.
2. Pick-up service is not available. Assemble at Kyoto Station.
3. Tour operated for minimum of 1 person.
4. English-speaking guide service is included.
5. Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour is approx. 8km walking.
6. Round trip by Kintetsu Express Train to Nara is included. Seating may not be available.