Journey out to Naritasan Shinshoji Temple and explore the large complex and halls. Tour around with a certified caregiver who will safely take you around to barrier-free zones to enjoy the Japanese ambiance along the retro streets of Narita.
Day 1 Tokyo - Narita - Tokyo
09:00 am: Pick-up at Selected Location in Central Tokyo.
Naritasan Shinshoji Temple Street: Enjoy the retro atmosphere as you tour around the streets aligned with shops leading to the temple. Explore and shop around with ease as certified staff assists you up a few streets with slopes.
Lunch time: Let your guide take you to a "barrier-free" restaurant to fuel up for the afternoon. We recommend you try some delicious eel, a known local specialty (Lunch is own expense).
Naritasan Shinshoji Temple: With over a 1,000 years history, Naritasan Shinshoji Temple is well-known among locals for being an honorable temple for kabuki actors. This temple also offers barrier-free areas in which you can conveniently head up by elevator. Wheelchair-friendly restrooms are also available.
18:00: Tour ends. Drop-off at Selected Location in the central Tokyo.
- Vehicle charter fee, Highway tolls
- Admission Fee
- English speaking guide/driver
- Certified caregiver/driver-guide assistance
- This is a tour for groups with participants who have limited mobility, as well as those who require special assistance.
- Please note that the wheelchair van can accommodate up to eight (8) guests—one (1) wheelchair user and their chair plus seven (7) other guests.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The exact time and location of your pick-up will be provided once your tour has been confirmed.