You will witness world-class Japanese technology in Yokohama!
Nissan Yokohama Plant will show you engine assembly line, guest hall, and Nissan engine museum. The museum building is honor to be categorized as a historic landmark in the city. Another spot is CupNoodles Museum. It has various exhibitions about instant ramen noodles, and you will learn about the importance of invention. You will also try making your own cup noodle!
8:30 - 9:00 am: Meet the guide at the meeting point in Tokyo.
Travel to Yokohama by public transport
Nissan Yokohama Plant: Base for development and production of engine and also manufactures suspensions and motors for EVs and hybrid cars.
CupNoodles Museum: It was opened by the Nissin Food company, whose founder invented instant ramen noodles in 1958 as a fast and convenient food. This museum shows the history of instant ramen noodles using a combination of whimsical exhibits and hands on workshops.
Minatomirai Yokohama Bayside: Seaside urban area in central Yokohama whose name means "harbor of the future" and visitors will be blessed with a great location along the water and has a wealth of attractions.
14:30 - 15:00 pm: Tour ends at Yokohama. Please make your own way to your next destination.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee of CupNoodles Museum and My CupNoodles Factory
- Public Transportation fee (For taxis or hired cars, additional fee will be charged.)
- The itinerary (tour completion time, visiting schedule, & others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons.
- Minimum 2 people
- Please follow the guide's instruction during the program. We shall not be responsible for any accident caused by disregard of the instructions.
- If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.