Visit popular attractions in the Osaka area including the Kaiyukan, one of the largest public aquariums in the world, and Tempozan Marketplace. Board the Santa Maria, which is a replica of Christopher Columbus's flagship that is approximately twice the size of the real thing. This cruise ship journeys about Osaka Bay, offering fantastic views from atop the ocean.
|Time||13:00 - 18:00|
|Departure||02 Mar - 30 Nov 2018: Mon, Wed, Fri|
|Guide||The tour will be accompanied by an English-speaking tour assistant.|
|Pick-up service||Not available|
|Drop-off service||Not available|
1. The tour will be accompanied by an English-speaking tour assistant.
2. Minimum participants required: 2 persons
3. Lunch is not included in the tour. Please have lunch on your own.
4. Refunds will be given if Santa Maria Ship does not operate due to weather or other conditions. Customers will receive refunds of JPY1,280/Adult and JPY 640/Child from the guide on the tour day.
5. Public transportation will be used. Seating may not be available
6. The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change.
7. We recommend you wear casual clothing and walking shoes.
8. Children the age of 4 and 5 years old will be charged JPY600 for entering Kaiyukan on the spot, as of 1 Aug 2015.