First, enjoy a sweeping view of the city, including Odaiba and Tokyo Tower, from the Seaside Top observatory deck on the 40th floor of the World Trade Center Building. Then visit Asakusa's Senso-ji Temple and Nakamise street, experiencing the traditional atmosphere of Tokyo. Finish the tour with a cruise up the Sumida River to Hinode Pier.
1 Jan - 29 Dec 2018: Daily
(Except 18,25 Feb 2018)
1:40 pm Leave Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.
Seaside Top (20 min) - Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the Seaside Top, an observatory deck on the 40th floor of the World Trade Center Building.
Imperial Palace Plaza (10 min) - Make a short photo stop at the outer garden of the Imperial Palace.
Drive through Ginza - Tokyo's famous high-end shopping district packed with top brands and department stores.
Senso-ji Temple and Nakamise-dori (45 min) - Senso-ji is the oldest and most popular temple in Tokyo. The promenade leading to the temple, called Nakamise-dori, is lined on both sides by many small food and souvenir shops.
Sumida River Cruise (40 min) - Enjoy a boat ride on the Sumida River from Asakusa to Hinode Pier. This river was instrumental in the development of Tokyo.
5:30 - 5:50 pm Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (drop-off only) Tour disbands upon arrival.
5:50pm Tokyo Station Maranouchi South Entrance Tour disbands upon arrival.
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Sumida River cruise
- Consumption tax
- Pick up service available
1. As the schedule of Sumida River Cruise will be altered during cherry blossom season (expected period: Mid-March - Early April), arrival time may be delayed. During the cherry blossom season, the Sumida River Cruise ride may be switched to cherryblossom viewing at Sumida Park, due to congestion.
2. Sumida River Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to river conditions. Changes in the itinerary will be provided by the guide.
3. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on the date may be cancelled.