First, enjoy a sweeping view of the city, including Odaiba and Tokyo Tower, from the Seaside Top observatory deck on the 40th floor of the World Trade Center Building. Then visit Asakusa's Senso-ji Temple and Nakamise street, experiencing the traditional atmosphere of Tokyo. Finish the tour with a cruise up the Sumida River to Hinode Pier.
1 Jan - 29 Dec 2018: Daily
(Except 17 Feb. 3 Mar. 30,31 Dec 2019)
1:40 pm Leave Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal.
Seaside Top (20 min) - Enjoy a panoramic view of Tokyo from the Seaside Top, an observatory deck on the 40th floor of the World Trade Center Building.
Imperial Palace Plaza (10 min) - Make a short photo stop at the outer garden of the Imperial Palace.
Drive through Ginza - Tokyo's famous high-end shopping district packed with top brands and department stores.
Senso-ji Temple and Nakamise Shopping Street (45 min) Senso-ji is the oldest and most popular temple in Tokyo. The promenade leading to the temple, called Nakamise-dori, is lined on both sides by many small food and souvenir shops.
Sumida River Cruise (40 min)
Enjoy a boat ride on the Sumida River from Asakusa to Hinode Pier. This river was instrumental in the development of Tokyo.
5:35 - 5:50 pm Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal (drop-off only) Tour disbands upon arrival.
5:50pm Tokyo Station Maranouchi South Entrance Tour disbands upon arrival.
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Sumida River cruise
- Consumption tax
- Pick up service available
1. [Imperial Palace]
- Due to the visit of the general public to the palace on Monday, Jan. 2, the Imperial Palace will be viewed from the bus.
- The tour will stop by the Imperial Palace to take photos. The Imperial Palace itself will not be entered.
- The tour will not visit Nijubashi Bridge.
2. Children under age 6 may participate for free, but will not be provided with their own bus seats and must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian.
3. [Cherry Blossom Season (mid-March - early April)]
- As the schedule of Sumida River Cruise will be altered during cherry blossom season, arrival time may be delayed. - The Sumida River Cruise ride may be switched to cherry blossom viewing at Sumida Park due to congestion.
4. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.