This tour will start from Nagoya.
You can visit the ancient post towns Magome and Tumago.
|Departure||11 Jan - 31 Mar 2019: Mon, Fri, Sat and Sun
1 Apr - 27 Dec 2019: Daily
(except 12 - 14 Jan, 9 - 11 Feb, 27 Apr - 9 May, 11 - 21 Aug 2019)
|Departure||Meet at JR Nagoya station|
*Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka departures are available, please ask our consultants.
8:40 - 9:00 Meet at JR Nagoya station / Departure
9:49 - 10:15 Arrive at Nakatsugawa station / Departure
10:40 - 13:15 Arrive at Magome / Sightseeing
13:41 - 15:25 Arrive at Tsumago / Sightseeing
15:45 - 15:55 Arrive at JR Nagiso Station / Departure
17:01 Arrive at JR Nagoya station / Tour conclude.
- English speaking guide
- Transportation during tour
- Nagisomachi Museum admission fee
1. If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. Please inform us of your accommodation and contact details for the day prior to the tour. If the tour is cancelled, participants will be notified by the conducting company or their travel agent.
3. This tour includes: Transportation expenses during the tour, Nagisomachi Museum admission fee (Tsumago-juku Honjin & Waki Honjin Okuya), and the interpreter guide fee. Transportation expenses to the meeting location, lunch and other personal expenses are not included. Refunds will not be provided even if restrictions on entry are placed without notice, a customer does not enter a facility for their own reason or boarding tickets are not used, etc. This tour will use the limited express train, Wide View Shinano (ordinary car, reserved seat), for the round trip between Nagoya and Nakatsugawa/Nagiso. This limited express train's operating schedule and operating section are subject to change. In the case that it cannot be used due to timetable changes, service interruptions, etc., alternate transportation will be provided via Rapid or Local train (ordinary car, non-reserved seat), bus, or another method. Refunds will not be issued and additional payment will not be required in such cases.
4. This tour is conducted on foot. Please participate in shoes and clothes that are easy to walk in. Participants using wheelchairs and for those who have trouble walking must participate with a companion. Sightseeing destinations on this tour do not have ample handicap access. There may be locations where a longer route must be taken by such participants and some spots may not be accessible. We thank you for your understanding. Please use the following average temperatures as a reference:Jan.-Mar.: 0~3°C, Apr.-June: 10~15°C, July-Sept.: 20~25°C, Oct.-Dec.: 5~13°C
5. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations. Even if you miss a Shinkansen, flight, etc. due to a public transportation delay, no refunds will be given and no compensation will be given for accommodation costs, transportation costs, or telecommunications costs arising from missed transportation.
6. 0 to 2 year old children are not permitted on this tour. Also, customers on this plan may be joined by other customers.
7. During the tour, please strictly follow the instructions of the interpreter guide, as well as all itinerary times. Participants who do not follow the group may be asked to leave the tour. Refunds will not be issued in such cases.