See the great sights Nara has to offer! Travel from Kyoto to Nara by bus, where you can visit Todai-ji Temple, home to one of the largest wooden structure in the world and the Great Buddha - the largest Buddha statue in Japan. Mingle with the many deer at Nara Park, then proceed to Kasuga-taisha Shrine, Nara’s most famous shrine.
|Departure||05 Jan - 10 Mar 2018: Tue, Thu, Sat
11 Mar - 30 Dec 2018: Daily
(except Date of Nara Marathon)
|Code||from Kyoto : JG-BUS1NN3101NNS|
|from Osaka : JG-BUS1NP8601NNS|
|from Osaka departure additional change required|
12:20pm Meet at Hotel Granvia Osaka.
Continue on foot to Osaka Station and board a JR rapid-service train to Kyoto Station.
Meet at AVANTI Sunrise Tours Desk (Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit)
Meet at AVANTI Sunrise Tours Desk (Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit)Todai-ji Temple - See the towering Great Buddha, housed in the world's largest wooden building.
Nara Deer Park - More than 1,000 tame deer roam freely in this verdant, 1,250 acre park.
Kasuga-grand Shrine (40 min.) - The most famous and beautiful Shinto shrine in Nara, it features some 3,000 antique stone and bronze lanterns.
Nara Nagomikan (20 min.) - This facility offers a wide variety of local crafts, goods and souvenirs.
From Kyoto: 6:30 - 7:30pm Drop-off service to major hotels in Kyoto provided. Tour will end upon arrival at hotel.
6:30 - 7:30 p.m From Kintetsu Nara Station take a train (non-reserved seat) to Osaka Namba Station. Tour will end upon arrival at Osaka Namba Station.
- Admission Fee
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
1. At Kasuga-taisha Shrine, the tour will not enter areas that require admission.
2. Drop-off service from Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto cannot be provided during Gion Festival (Saki Matsuri/ 14th - 16th July) due to traffic restrictions.
3. The tour may not visit Nara Nagomikan if it is closed or due to traffic conditions.
4. Connection to the Kyoto Night Tour or Kyoto Maiko Tour is not possible due to time constraints.
5. From Osaka Departure, Kintetsu train or a bus transportation will be used between Osaka and Kyoto, Nara and Osaka. If using public transportation from Osaka to Kyoto, or Nara to Osaka, all trains have non-reserved seating. Please note that seating may not be guaranteed.
6. English speaking assistant will accompany the trip from Osaka to Kyoto and the return from Kintetsu - Nara station to Osaka Namba station.