See the great sights Nara has to offer! Travel from Kyoto to Nara by bus, where you can visit Todai-ji Temple, home to one of the largest wooden structure in the world and the Great Buddha, the largest Buddha statue in Japan. Mingle with the many deer at Nara Park, then proceed to Kasuga-taisha Shrine, Nara’s most famous shrine.
|Departure||05 Jan - 10 Mar 2018: Tue, Thu, Sat
11 Mar - 30 Dec 2018: Daily
(except Date of Nara Marathon)
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Code||from Kyoto : JG-BUS1NN3101NNS|
|from Osaka : JG-BUS1NP8601NNS|
|from Osaka departure additional change required|
1. At Kasuga-taisha Shrine, the tour will not enter areas requiring admission.
2. Drop-off service from Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princes Kyoto cannot be provided during Gion Festival (Saki Matsuri/ 14th - 16th July) due to traffic restrictions.
3. The tour may not visit Nara Nagomikan if it is closed or due to traffic conditions.
4. Connection to the Kyoto Night Tour or Kyoto Maiko Tour is not possible due to time constraints.
5. From Osaka Departure, Kintetsu train or a bus transportation will be used between Osaka and Kyoto, Nara and Osaka. If using public transportation from Osaka to Kyoto or Nara to Osaka, all trains have non-reserved seating. Please note that seating may not be available.
6. English speaking assistant will accompany the trip from Osaka to Kyoto and the return from Kitetetsu - Nara station to Osaka Namba station.