This exciting 1-day tour will first take you to Aerial Garden Observatory, where you will see a sweeping view of Osaka. After lunch, visit Osaka Castle, built-in 1583, as the intended capital of Japan, before the capital was moved to Edo (now known as Tokyo). Walkthrough the newly renovated castle while learning from the exhibit detailing the life in old Osaka. From there, walk to the nearby riverboat dock to board the Aqua Liner for around an hour-long cruise.
|Departure||07 Jan - 24 Dec 2020: Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun
(except 9 Jan. 20 Feb. 25 Jul 2020)
9:50 a.m: Assemble at Hotel Granvia Osaka. You will walk/take public transport to the following places.
Aerial Garden Observatory (60 min): The Aerial Garden observatory is on the 40th floor of the building and allows you to enjoy the full view of the city of Osaka.
Lunch (50 min): Enjoy a Western-style lunch.
Osaka Castle (60 min): Osaka Castle is noted for its magnificence and immense use of stones in its construction. The castle, towering over the city, stands on a stone rampart. Many relics of the Toyotomiclan - who built the castle originally and Old Osaka are exhibited inside.
Aqua Liner (55 min): Enjoy a boat ride with passing views of Osaka Castle, Twin Towers, City Hall on Nakanoshima Isle, etc.
4:15 p.m - 4:45 p.m: Tour disbands on arrival at Osaka Station.
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
- If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
- This tour uses public transportation with non-reserved seats. Please note that seating is not guaranteed.
- As this is a walking tour, please wear shoes and clothing that are suitable to walking. The total walking distance is approximately 6 km.
- The tour may use Osakajokoen Station on the way to Osaka Castle instead of Temmabashi Station.
- If the Aqua Liner is out of service due to bad weather or other operational concerns, the tour will visit the Osaka Museum of History instead. If the Aqua Liner is unavailable on a Tuesday, when the Osaka Museum of History is closed, refunds will be issued by the guide on the tour day (JPY 1,700/Adult, JPY 850/Child).
- Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at the time of booking.