Travel by bus to the Aerial Garden Observatory, where you will see a sweeping view of Osaka. After lunch, visit Osaka Castle, built in 1583, as the intended capital of Japan, before the capital was moved to Edo (now known as Tokyo). Walk through the newly renovated castle while learning from the exhibit detailing the life in old Osaka. From there, walk to the nearby river boat dock to board the Aqua Liner for an hour-long cruise around Nakanoshima.
|Departure||06 Jan - 24 Dec 2019: Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun
(except 187Jan. 21 Feb. 27, 29 Jun. 25 Jul 2019)
|Code||From Osaka JG-GDT1NP7401NNS|
|From Kyoto JG-GDT1NN1501NNS|
|Kyoto departure available. |
Additional charge required.
8:40am Assemble at the Kyoto New Miyako Hotel. You will then take a public train to Osaka Station.
10:00am Assemble at Hotel Granvia Osaka.
-----------------------You will walk/take public transport to the following places:Aerial Garden Observatory (60 min) - The Aerial Garden observatory is on the 40th floor of the building and allows you to enjoy full view of the city of Osaka.Lunch (50 min) - Enjoy a Western-style lunch.
Osaka Castle (60 min) - Osaka Castle is noted for its magnificence and immense use of stones in its construction. The castle, towering over the city, stands on a stone rampart. Many relics of the Toyotomiclan - who built the castle originally, and Old Osaka are exhibited inside.Aqua Liner (60 min) - Enjoy a boat ride with passing views of Osaka Castle, Twin Towers, City Hall on Nakanoshima Isle, etc.
4:15 - 4:45pm Tour disbands on arrival at Osaka Station.
5:00 - 5:30pm After the tour, you will get on a train to head back to Kyoto.
- Guiding by a certified tour guide/interpreter
- Consumption tax
1. The tour will be accompanied by a certified English-speaking guide.
2. Minimum participants required: 2 persons.
3. The tour is a walking tour (6 km walk), so please wear comfortable shoes.
4. Public transportation will be used. Seating may not available. Means of transportation to be used, may be changed depending on circumstances.
5. If the Aqua Liner service does not operate due to weather conditions or other reasons, the Osaka Museum of History will be visited instead. Refunds will be given when the museum is closed, such as on a Tuesday. Customers will receive refunds of JPY 1,360/Adult and JPY 680/Child from the guide on the tour day.
6. Vegetarian lunch option is available. Please request upon reservation.