Travel by bus to the Aerial Garden Observatory, where you will get a sweeping view of Osaka. After lunch, visit Osaka Castle, built in 1583 as the intended capital of Japan, before the capital was moved to Edo (now known as Tokyo). Walk through the newly renovated castle while learning from the exhibit detailing life in old Osaka. From there, walk to the nearby river boat dock to board the Aqua Liner for an hour-long cruise around Nakanoshima.
|Departure||05 Jan - 26 Dec 2017:Tue, Thu, Sat Sun
17 Jan - 25 Dec 2018: Tue, Thu, Sat, Sun
(except 18 Jan, 8 Feb 2018)
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Code||From Osaka JG-P740
|From Kyoto JG-N150
|Kyoto departure available. |
Additional charge required.
1. The tour will be accompanied by a certified English-speaking guide.
2. Minimum participants required: 2 persons.
3. The tour is a walking tour (6 km walk), so please wear comfortable shoes.
4. Public transportation will be used. Seating may not available. Means of transportation to be used may be changed depending on circumstances.
5. If Aqua Liner service does not operate due to weather conditions or other reasons, Osaka Museum of History will be visited instead. Refunds will be given when the museum is closed, such as on a Tuesday. Customers will receive refunds of JPY 1,360/Adult and JPY 680/Child from the guide on the tour day.
6. Vegetarian lunch option is available. Please request upon reservation.