Osaka Afternoon Walking Tour
Visit Osaka Castle, built in 1583 as the intended capital of Japan, before the capital was moved to Edo (now known as Tokyo). Walk through the newly renovated castle while learning from the exhibit detailing life in old Osaka. From there, walk to the river boat dock nearby to board the Aqua Liner for an hour-long cruise around Nakanoshima.
05Jan-26Dec 2017: Tue Thu, Sat Sun
(except 12 Jan, 16 Feb, 25 Jul 2017 )
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
1. The tour will be accompanied by a certified English-speaking guide.
2. Minimum participants required to operate tour: 2 persons.
3. This is a walking tour (includes total 3 km walk), so please wear comfortable shoes.
4. Public transportation will be used. Seating maynot be available. Means of transportation to be used may be changed depending on circumstances.
5. If Aqua Liner does not operate due to weather conditons, Osaka Museum of History will be visited instead. Refunds will be given when the museum is closed, such as Tuesday. Customers will receive refunds of JPY 1,360/Adult and JPY 680/Child from the guide on the tour day.