Sagano Bamboo Grove & Arashiyama Walking Tour
Bathe yourself in the rural atmosphere of Saga-Arashiyama, a short train ride from Kyoto. With Mt. Arashiyama as the backdrop, take a morning walk through the Sagano Bamboo Grove, visiting Zen temples along the way. One of them, Tenryuji, is considered Kyoto’s best Zen temple. Marvel at Togetsu Bridge, Saga-Arashiyama’s landmark, and visit the many shops and cafes in the area. This tour is especially good during cherry blossom season and in the autumn.
7 Jan - 25 Mar 2017: Wed, Sat
27 Mar - 30 Dec 2017: Mon, Wed, Sat
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Without Lunch discount available : JG-N240|
More Arashiyama Tours are available
Tour details & prices, please click following tour titles.
1, Sagano Bamboo Grove & Arashiyama Premium 1 Day Tour
2, Arashiyama Afternoon Tour
1. The tour will be accompanied by a certified English-speaking guide.
2. Minimum participants required: 2 persons.
3. This tour is a walking tour of 3 kilometers in total, so please wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
4. The order of the tour itinerary is subject to change.
5. Public transportation will be used. Seating may not be available.
6. Tour will end upon arrival at the boat deck for tour including lunch option. Train tickets between Saga - Arashiyama and Kyoto will be distributed at this time.
7. If the boat cannot be boarded due to weather conditions, lunch will be served at restaurant instead. In this case JPY 2,000 will be refunded.
8. Children between the age of 4 and 5 years old wil be charged for the boarding Yakatabune JPY1,000 on the spot.