Visit Heian Jingu Shrine, a partial replica of the Imperial Palace. Walk through Sanjusangendo Temple, Japan's longest wooden structure, famous for its 1,001 human sized Kannon Statues. Browse the specialty shops on the walk up to Kiyomizu-dera Temple, where you will have a sweeping view of the city.
|Departure||05 Jan - 30 Dec 2018: Daily (except 18 Feb 2018)|
|Code||from Kyoto :JG-BUS1NN280NNS|
|from Osaka :
|from Osaka Departure additional charge required|
More Kyoto Afternoon Tour available
Tour details & prices, please click following tour titles.
1, Kyoto Afternoon Walking Tour
12:20pm: Meet at Hotel Granvia Osaka. Walk to Osaka Station and ride the JR rapid-service train to Kyoto Station
1:20pm: Meet at AVANTI Sunrise Tours Desk (Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit) Continue on bus to the following
Heian Jingu Shrine (25 min). Built on the 1,100th Anniversary of Kyoto becoming the capital, it is dedicated to the first and last emperors who reigned from the city.
Sanjusangendo Temple (30 min). Japan's longest wooden structure, famous for its 1001 life-sized Kannon Statues.
Kiyomizudera Temple (70 min). Browse the speciality shops while walking to Kiyomizudera for a sweeping view of the city.
5:30 - 6:30pm: Drop-off services to hotels in Kyoto are available. The tour concludes here.
Arrive back to Kyoto Station and ride a JR rapid service train to Osaka Station.
6:30 - 7:30pm: Arrive at Osaka Station. The tour concludes upon arrival.
- English-speaking guide service. For Osaka: an English-speaking assistant will accompany you on the round-trip between Osaka to Kyoto.
- Pick-up / drop-off service available for hotels in Kyoto. Ask consultant for more details.
1. During the Jidai Festival on October 22, Heian - jingu Shrine will be replaced in the itinerary by Chishaku-in Temple.
2. Pick-up service is available. Contact consultant for details.
3. Drop-services are only available to Kyoto hotels.
4. Drop-off service from Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princes Kyoto cannot be provided during Gion Festival (Saki Matsuri/ 14th - 16th July) due to traffic restrictions.
5. Connection to the Kyoto Night tour and Kyoto Maiko Dinner is possible. Please choose to be dropped off at Kyoto Hotel Okura.
6. Areas requiring admission fee at Heian Jingu Shrine will not be visited.
7. Public transportaion will be used between Osaka and Kyoto, Seating may not be available.
8. English speaking assistant will be accompanied round trip between Osaka and Kyoto.
9. The JR rapid service train ticket is for non-reserved seating only. You may not get a seat on the train.
10. Please note that due to repair and restoration work, part or all of Kiyomizu-dera Temple Main Hall may not be visible.