Visit Heian Jingu Shrine, a partial replica of the Imperial Palace. Walk through Sanjusangendo Temple, Japan's longest wooden structure, famous for its 1,001 human sized Kannon Statues. Browse the specialty shops on the walk up to Kiyomizu-dera Temple, where you will have a sweeping view of the city.
|Departure||05 Jan - 30 Dec 2018: Daily (except 18 Feb 2018)|
|Guide||English-speaking guide service is included.|
|Code||from Kyoto :JG-BUS1NN280NNS|
|from Osaka :
|from Osaka Departure additional charge required|
More Kyoto Afternoon Tour available
Tour details & prices, please click following tour titles.
1, Kyoto Afternoon Walking Tour
1. During the Jidai Festival on October 22, Heian - jingu Shrine the public and will be replaced in the itinerary by Chishaku-in Temple.
2. Pick-up service is available. Contact consultant for details.
3. Drop-services are only available to Kyoto hotels.
4. Drop-off service from Karasuma Kyoto Hotel and Hotel Nikko Princes Kyoto cannot be provided during Gion Festival (Saki Matsuri/ 14th - 16th July) due to traffic restrictions.
5. Connection to the Kyoto Night tour and Kyoto Maiko Dinner is possible. Please choose to be dropped off at Kyoto Hotel Okura.
6. Areas requiring admission fee at Heian Jingu Shrine will not be visited.
7. Public transportaion will be used between Osaka and Kyoto, Seating may not be available.
8. English speaking assistant will be accompanied round trip between Osaka and Kyoto.
9. The JR rapid service train ticket is for non-reserved seating only. You may not get a seat on the train.
10. Please note that due to repair and restoration work, part or all of Kiyomizu-dera Temple Main Hall may not be visible.